A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Massey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Aaref Massey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Massey practice?
- Dr. Ralph Massey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Massey practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.