A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph May, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. May accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 6 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph N. May practice?
Dr. Ralph May practices Family Medicine near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Norwalk Family Physicians.