A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph May, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph May MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph May practice?
- Dr. Ralph May has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph May practices Family Medicine near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Norwalk Primary Care Doctors.