Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Mcdonald
Dr. Ralph Mcdonald, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC, with other offices in Lincolnton, NC and Morganton, NC (and 3 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated with Catawba Valley Medical Center, Frye Regional Medical Center and Valdese General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Mcdonald has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Ralph Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.
Dr. Douglas Miller
Hickory, NC 0 mi44
Dr. Jonathan Moseley
Hickory, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Thomas Wiley
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hickory, NC 0 mi31