A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Mc Donald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Mc Donald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Donald
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Donald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Mc Donald, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Donald graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mc Donald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Norman Mc Donald FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph N. Mc Donald practice?
- Dr. Ralph Mc Donald has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Mc Donald practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnton, NC and Morganton, NC.
See Hickory Internists and Hickory Cardiologists.