Pain Management
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Occipital Neuralgia show details Occipital Neuralgia
Jul 10th, 2014

One of the best pain management docs I've ever seen and I’ve seen more than my fair share. Doc Menard is reasonably prompt (what doctor is on time, every time?), good bedside manner and to the point. He quickly identified the problem and explained the treatment options in terms a layperson could understand. I like the guy and would see him again.

Neurostimulator show details Neurostimulator
by Jennifer on Mar 20th, 2014

After having a neurostimulator placed by a different surgeon who was lacking in bedside manner and knowledge, Dr. Menard is heaven sent. He is thorough, compassionate, professional, kind, and highly intelligent. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do this surgery on me after meeting Dr. Menard!

We hope he never retires show details We hope he never retires
May 17th, 2011

Talking with Dr. Menard is like visiting with your favorite big brother. He is kind, professional, knowledgeable, and has the most compassionate, courteous, and efficient staff I've ever experienced in any doctor's office. We've never waited more than 20 minutes in the waiting room or the exam room. Dr.Menard listens intently and then ask questions and offers solutions. He understands pain and the emotional roller coaster associated with chronic pain. We hope he never retires!