A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph J Miller MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ralph Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Miller practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.