A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Millet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Millet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Millet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millet graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Millet MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Millet practice?
- Dr. Joseph Millet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Millet practices Internal Medicine near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, LA.
See Covington Internists.