A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Mills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Mills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Mills practice?
- Dr. Ralph Mills has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Mills practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Elizabethton, TN.
See Johnson City Family Physicians.