Dr. Ralph Millsaps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Millsaps?

5 Stars for Dr. Millsaps 0 for the Nurse

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Ralph Millsaps is the best cardiologist anywhere in the area. I would follow him anywhere. Professional, caring and knowledgeable. No one should pay any attention to a bitter nurse that is scolded for not doing her job. She should consider another profession. Thank You Dr. Millsaps for not accepting anything but professionalism from a nurse or other physician. Our LIFE depends on it.

Professional Associate

Posted on April 28th, 2012

The nurse that commented is well known for her hateful and disrespectful attitude. We all know who she is and I have worked with her. To attempt such degradation of a superb physician via patient site is repulsive. Dr. Millsaps is the best we have known. We may not be his 'buddy', but we know what is going on per patient and our instructions are clear and concise. He gets a 5 star rating from all of us for his dedication and knowledge and unmatched wisdom.

Patient

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Dr Millsaps is one of the best doctors I have seen in my 67 years. He tells you "like it is." If you need to change some of your bad habits he will tell you. If he was rough on the nurse who wrote the critical review I can promise she deserved it. Her rant is a classic example of someone unable to accept constructive criticism. If you screw up working under Dr Millsaps, he will let you know and he will not sugar coat it.

patient

Posted on April 7th, 2012

I am also writing about Dr Millsaps after seeing a nurse review. No doubt she was my nurse at hospital and displayed the same hatred for all the patients as she does for Dr Millsaps. This is so sad. Dr Millsaps is the best and most intelligent physician I have ever experienced. I would recommend him with 5 gold stars. SHAME ON THAT SO CALLED NURSE! Maybe she had to actually do her job.

patient response

Posted on March 31st, 2012

I found Dr. Millsaps to be caring, extremely intelligent. I trusted him, and he provided excellent care. I'm writing this because I read another review by a nurse that was mean & vindictive. It asks for PATIENT reviews, and she obviously isnt his patient. I recommend Dr. Millsaps to ANY PATIENT - he is an expert & an excellent doctor.

Rude rude rude

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I am a nurse at the hospital Dr. Millsaps practices. He is apparently a split personality. Nice to patients in the office but rude and obnoxious to nurses in the hospital. It disgusts me how he projects himself in one manner to unknowing patients but his true colors lurk just below the surface. I would never seek his advice as a physician because he is a mean, belittling, obnoxious person who doesn't know the first thing about professionalism. I wonder why people like him even go into medicine.

Posted on July 20th, 2016