Overall Review

March 1st, 2015
The best Doctor you can find
Dr. Mingle is the most knowledgeable Doctor I have ever been to. I trust Dr. Mingle's diagnostic ability 150%. He is the only MD that I trust with my life. I have been under Dr. Mingle's care for approx 20 yrs and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a very smart and truly caring doctor. I do have to agree with the last blogger about Dr. Mingle's Nurse Bridget. She is incompetent and rude. Its too bad St. Luke's can't find a better Nurse for a doctor of Dr Mingles caliber..

February 20th, 2015
Don't have anything particularly bad to say about this doctor. Don't have anything good to say, either. HOWEVER--his staff is totally unprofessional, uncaring, keeps you waiting, rude, overbearing, etc. I will never go back to this office again. In particular, Brigid, his triage nurse, is unbelievably rude, unprofessional, and feels entitled. She is haughty, and has caused more than a few patients to leave this practice, I am sure. In a city this size, there are so many better options for your health care needs. Don't waste your time.

August 27th, 2014
He's the best

December 12th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Mingle has been my physician since 1990. I followed him to St. Luke's because he is that good. I recommend him with hearty enthusiasm.

June 18th, 2013
I encounterd an semi-emergency situation which required my seeing a doctor right away. My regular doctor moved to another group practice but the office was able to set me up with an appointment with Dr. Mingle. He was very professional, friendly, informative and correctly diagnosed my problem. He did not rush my visit and actually took the time to listen to me He even gave me a suggestion on how to save on my RX. He is now my new doctor.

December 21st, 2011
Patient for 20 years
Dr. Mingle takes the time to listen to the patient and then engages the patient in the discussion and analysis of the problem. He sets the mold for outstanding family practice care.

December 18th, 2011
The Best
I think Dr. Mingle is the best! Out of all of the doctors and specialists that I have been to, he is the one that I am most comfortable with. He has been right on in diagnosing several of my complaints and he has sent me to all of the right places to be treated. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a smart, compassionate, no-nonsense doctor.

October 23rd, 2011
This physician lacks the basic principles of being a physician. He is very rude. I think he should quit as he doesn't seem to like what he is doing.

August 10th, 2011
please hold...
From the first phone call, to finally getting an appointment 4 months hence, to sitting for 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room, this office does nothing if not keep the patients waiting. Tried speaking with the Dr. about this difficulty, he won't discuss it...

June 19th, 2011
Great doc, great guy
Have been seeing Dr Mingle for some years now, and he is an exception compared to many of the shanwee physicians. Genuinely caring, thorough, smart, easy to talk to, and gives you the feeling he actually cares

November 4th, 2010
A great referral
My best friend had long gone to Dr. Mingle and loved his care, and when I moved back to O.P. and needed a physician, she strongly recommended him. She was right!! He listened, understood exactly how I felt, spent time answering all my questions without hurrying me, and the treatment he gave me was more than I could imagine. I felt like a new person! I also appreciated how he and his staff gave me free samples of the RX I needed, and that was a big money saver too. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

August 14th, 2009
Always takes as much time as needed to fully address health concerns.