A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Myrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Myrow, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Myrow graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Myrow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Myrow practice?
Dr. Ralph Myrow practices Dermatology near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Dermatologists.