A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nachman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Nachman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Louis Nachman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Nachman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Nachman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Nachman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.