A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nachman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Nachman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph L Nachman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Nachman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Nachman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Nachman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.