Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Nader, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nader
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nader, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nader graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nader has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph G Nader FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Nader practice?
- Dr. Ralph Nader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Nader practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists, Miami Beach Cardiologists, and Miami Beach Nuclear Medicine Physicians.