Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Nader, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nader, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nader graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nader has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Nader practice?
Dr. Ralph Nader practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.