A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Nader, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nader, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nader graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nader has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph G Nader FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Nader practice?
- Dr. Ralph Nader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Nader practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.