A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Nader, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nader
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nader, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nader graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nader has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph G Nader FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Nader practice?
- Dr. Ralph Nader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Nader practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.