A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nussbaum, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nussbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Nussbaum DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Ralph Nussbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Nussbaum practices Anesthesiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists.