A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Pagano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Pagano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pagano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph James Pagano MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Pagano practice?
- Dr. Ralph Pagano has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Pagano practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.