A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Pagano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Pagano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pagano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pagano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Pagano practice?
Dr. Ralph Pagano practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.