Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Compassionate and discreet show details Compassionate and discreet
by Phyllis D on Jan 29th, 2015

My 83 year old dad had two issues: a pituitary macroadenoma and memory issues. Dr. Pagano made us feel very comfortable during our initial visit and I greatly appreciated his discreet way of testing my dad's memory issues. Appt after testing: Again, Dr. Pagano makes you feel very comfortable in his office and explains the issues going on. He is tactful and knowledgable; not pushy or insistent for procedures. Dr. Pagano allows the patient time to let the information sink in and proceed from there. Would highly recommend!

Praise for Dr. Pagano show details Praise for Dr. Pagano
by Foxx, Daniel L. on Nov 24th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Pagano’s for about four years. He accurately diagnosed a long term problem and has helped me get relief from a terribly painful nerve condition known as tri-geminal neuralgia. He is competent and thorough. I am comfortable putting myself in his hands for my care concerning this condition. Dr. Pagano is kind and lets you know by his demeanor that you are important to him. More than a physician he is a caring human being. I highly recommend him without reservation.

AWESOME! show details AWESOME!
Mar 20th, 2012

Very caring and thorough doctor. He will sit and listen! Love his care and office staff is very nice and helpful