Dr. Ralph Pagano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 22nd, 2016
A kind, caring and compassionate Doctor. One who listens and tries to help you.

July 3rd, 2016
I was previously a Kaiser patient and since 2013 my balance has been off with other issues . Kaiser claims not no problem although indicated in narrative of CT. When coming to Arizona and Dr Pagano read the info I brought was taken aback as to why diagnosis and treatment had not been. I'm so blessed to have Dr Pagano in my life!

March 7th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Ralph Pagano for about 10 years now. I searched a lot of neurologist before finding him. He is very well educated and very pleasant. There was a time when I was on an insurance that he did not take but I still went to him anyways that's how good he is. Thank you Dr. Pagano! Hope to have many years with you.

January 29th, 2015
Compassionate and discreet
My 83 year old dad had two issues: a pituitary macroadenoma and memory issues. Dr. Pagano made us feel very comfortable during our initial visit and I greatly appreciated his discreet way of testing my dad's memory issues. Appt after testing: Again, Dr. Pagano makes you feel very comfortable in his office and explains the issues going on. He is tactful and knowledgable; not pushy or insistent for procedures. Dr. Pagano allows the patient time to let the information sink in and proceed from there. Would highly recommend!

November 24th, 2014
Praise for Dr. Pagano
I have been a patient of Dr. Pagano’s for about four years. He accurately diagnosed a long term problem and has helped me get relief from a terribly painful nerve condition known as tri-geminal neuralgia. He is competent and thorough. I am comfortable putting myself in his hands for my care concerning this condition. Dr. Pagano is kind and lets you know by his demeanor that you are important to him. More than a physician he is a caring human being. I highly recommend him without reservation.

March 20th, 2012
AWESOME!
Very caring and thorough doctor. He will sit and listen! Love his care and office staff is very nice and helpful