A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Park, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Han Park MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph H. Park practice?
- Dr. Ralph Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Park practices Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.