Dr. Ralph Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Park?

July 29th, 2013

Dr. Park is excellent surgeon.

Dr. Park quickly gained my confidence when he was referred my case from a GI specialist on polyps in my large intestine. it was determined the flat polyp could only be removed by taking a section of the large intestine because it was precancerous but highly likely to develop that. He fully explained the procedure and what I could expect. His scheduling nurse and he went over all questions. Normally very nervous, I found I was really calmed by him. I had the surgery and he met with my son, then me to explain what was done, what I could expect in recovery. I appreciated that he gave me an extra two hours for my body to actually urinate after the catheter was removed. He answered all my questions and was conservative in approach to treatment. Overall, I felt he has a good bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and communicates well.

June 3rd, 2013

Dr Parks and his PA-C Kenton are fabulous! my husband was a truama and needed their care for 2 weeks. Both practitioners explained things well and watched over his care very well. listen to my concerns and checked in on him ususally twice a day. wonderful care from this physician and staff.

June 23rd, 2011

Excellent bedside manner and explanation skill

Dr. Park visited me just after I was diagnosed with gallstones. He explained what procedures I would need to remedy the problem. He was always smiling throughout his conversation and explained things in complete and non-technical terms. The surgery went off very well, and his follow through was excellent. I would highly recommend him to any prospective patient.

June 13th, 2016