A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Parker, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Parker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Las Colinas Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Rowland Parker MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Ralph Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Parker practices Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.