Learn more about Dr. Ralph Pascualy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Pascualy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascualy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pascualy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Pascualy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascualy graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Pascualy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Pascualy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Pascualy practice?
- Dr. Ralph Pascualy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Pascualy practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.