A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Pascualy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Pascualy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Pascualy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascualy graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Pascualy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Pascualy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Pascualy practice?
- Dr. Ralph Pascualy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Pascualy practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.