Learn more about Dr. Ralph Pascualy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Pascualy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascualy
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pascualy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Pascualy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascualy graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Pascualy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Pascualy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Pascualy practice?
- Dr. Ralph Pascualy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Pascualy practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.