A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Pascualy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Pascualy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Pascualy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascualy graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Pascualy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pascualy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Pascualy practice?
Dr. Ralph Pascualy practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Sleep Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists, Seattle Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Seattle Anesthesiologists.