A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Paylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Paylor, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Paylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Paylor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Paylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Rankin Paylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Paylor practice?
- Dr. Ralph Paylor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Paylor practices Ophthalmology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Bay, FL and Cocoa Beach, FL.
See Melbourne Ophthalmologists.