Dr. Ralph Pearlman, MD
Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)

by Alberta Gardner on Mar 26th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to my friends. I like his bedside manner and his promptness.

Outstanding experience show details Outstanding experience
Mar 17th, 2015

Outstanding MEC experience for my endoscopic procedure. Dr Pearlman greeted me before I even reached the preparation area. I was kept comfortable, covered, warm and safe for my procedure by the CRNA, the nurses and the technicians. The environment was very clean and quiet too.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Carolyn Place on Mar 13th, 2015

Disliked the preparation liquid; rather made me feel like vomiting. Overall the experience was very professional. I was well treated and had excellent care by all staff.

by Tom Ernst on Mar 13th, 2015

I was told to check in an hour before my scheduled procedure and was called back at exactly on my designated time of 11:15. The staff was very friendly, courteous, professional and made me feel at ease. As far as Dr Pearlman, I can't say enough good things about him. I was very happy with both of my experiences at the Endoscopy Center and would definitely recommend it.

by Mary S on Mar 13th, 2015

All staff very courteous. Very professional and extremely competent.

Nothing to fear going here show details Nothing to fear going here
Mar 9th, 2015

Professional treatment from staff in a comfortable environment.

Routine Screening show details Routine Screening
by Paula on Mar 4th, 2015

Everything went well with recent routine screening colonoscopy. I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to a friend.

by Roe on Feb 18th, 2015

So listed are all these specialized credentials and yet the main focus is on colonscopes. I always thought a colonscope was a minor procedure with a few inconveniences. Why not just go to a GI doc. And what does this say about surgeons.

Patient show details Patient
by Vernice Danna on Feb 17th, 2015

I liked the friendliness of the receptionist that inputted my paperwork into the system. I did not really like the person who greeted me when I first came in. Her demeanor was very inpersonable and robot-ish. I said hello and it was if I had said something strange. All of the nurses were excellent. I felt very relaxed and like I was in good hands. I did feel rushed at the end in recovery, like I was holding up space. I was woozy when I started to walk. It would be good if a wheel chair is offered even is the person declines to use. Thank you

Feb 17th, 2015

GREAT STAFF ALL THE WAY AROUND WOULD TELL A FRIEND TO GO HERE HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK YET

Colonoscopy Experience show details Colonoscopy Experience
by Patricia A. Gendron on Feb 17th, 2015

I liked everything about my experience at St. John's Hospital regarding my Colonoscopy - The staff was extremely helpful in quieting my anxieties and keeping me informed as to the next procedure.

Colonoscopy Experience show details Colonoscopy Experience
by AJ Wagner on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman and everyone in his staff were very friendly and professional and tried to make me as comfortable as possible--both physically and by answering my questions

by Mark Pitcher on Feb 14th, 2015

I will chose Dr Pearlman again.

Late but THE BEST I KNOWN FOR 10 YEARS show details Late but THE BEST I KNOWN FOR 10 YEARS
by Priscella Jones on Feb 14th, 2015

I love Dr. Pearlman, he makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world when he finally sees you. But I feel my time is important too. I am always on time or early for my visits, why can't he see me within half hour

review show details review
by Terry Chaffee on Feb 13th, 2015

Very professional, made an uncomfortable situation (procedure) very easy and relaxed.

by William J. Phillips on Feb 10th, 2015

Colonoscopy's don't normally come up in daily conversations but, when it does, I'll recommend Dr. Pearlman. I felt as though I was the Star patient of the day.

by james henderson on Feb 6th, 2015

every body was very nice and helpful

by Sharon Adams on Feb 3rd, 2015

Every individual I came in contact with rendered EXCELLENT service. Sandra, Karen, Dr. Piedmont, Kirk, Nicole and Michelle I hope I got all their names Correct. I can't forget the Doc himself!!!!!!

2 times the charm show details 2 times the charm
by Jim V on Jan 31st, 2015

I have had 2 colonoscopies within the last 2 years at the Farmington clinic with Dr Pearlman. Both were excellent experiences (relatively speaking). From the check-in to wait to prep to anesthetic to procedure to recovery, everything was done professionally & proficiently. I would highly recommend Dr Pearlman for this procedure.

by holly walker on Jan 30th, 2015

as good of an experience that you can have having a colonoscopy. Everyone very friendly and efficient.

by Penny Clemons on Jan 30th, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Pearlman & his staff, he was very informative, I would refer him to all my family members & friends

COLONOSCOPY show details COLONOSCOPY
by MARILYN K. HUGHES on Jan 29th, 2015

Would recommend Dr. Pearlman to anyone seeking a colonoscopy. He made my hospital visit extremely comfortable and put all my fears to rest. He was very comforting and professional! A wonderful doctor.

Great experience show details Great experience
by MAM on Jan 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman and his staff. I went to see Dr. Pearlman for a routine screening for a colonoscopy. The staff gave me educational information before the procedure so I knew what to expect. The day of the procedure went without a hitch and every single person I encountered at Providence Park Hospital was professional and friendly. Dr. Pearlman has a great bedside manner and after talking with him I knew I was in good hands. If your 50 and over don't hesitate to get your screen done with this doctor and staff. You will be glad you did.

by Jennifer Reichhold on Jan 27th, 2015

Excellent! Dr. Pearlman is the kindest man and puts you right at ease with difficult procedures coming your way. This morning when he came through pre-op, someone asked if everything was alright as he was running a bit late. His response? 'Oh, yes, it's a wonderful morning!' What a beautiful way to put you in a good mood.

scope time show details scope time
by Rick R on Jan 26th, 2015

Staff nice and professional. Dr P. Was polite and answered all questions. Pre procedure form could mention that contacts need to be removed. I wiuld have worn my glasses if I had known ahead of time.

by Theresa on Jan 25th, 2015

The procedure went well. All the staff involved were kind, professional, helpful, courteous... Dr. Pearlman was quite late, but other than that, the appointment and procedure went well.

by frederick krause on Jan 22nd, 2015

everyone was very kind, considerate.....Dr. Pearlman spoke to us before and after....very nice man...thanks to all

Great Care show details Great Care
by Harold Clay on Jan 22nd, 2015

My second time with Dr. Pearlman. In and out in no time. No pain dIdn't even know the procedure was over.

Great!! show details Great!!
by Alice DePaulis on Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman is one of the nicest, most caring doctors I have met. The entire office and staff were so kind. They made this whole procedure so easy. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman.

by Sharon A. on Jan 19th, 2015

This was a pleasant experience. Dr. Pearlman was very polite, thorough, and patient. The staff was professional and did everything to keep me comfortable. Warm blankets and footies . . . the best part of getting a colonoscopy!

Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman made me feel comfortable before and after the procedure. Have complete trust in the doctor.

Colonscopy show details Colonscopy
by Melody Ziegler on Jan 14th, 2015

Perfect

Start to Afinish. show details Start to Afinish.
by Carol on Jan 14th, 2015

From my initial appointment with the office through the colonoscopy procedure I was treated with TLC. The providence Park endoscopic center staff was efficient. Thank you to reception, Nurses, Terrie, Sarah, Sandra, Melanie, Curt and dr. P in anesthesiology (sp.) & of course Dr Pearlman.

by Judith A Williams on Jan 14th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Pearlmen to my family and friends. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable and at ease.

colonoscopy show details colonoscopy
by Jim on Jan 13th, 2015

Things went well so there is no follow-up. Hooray!

by M. A. on Jan 9th, 2015

This has been a great experience (except the prep) from the start. It began with Jessica going out of her way to arrange for appointments for my neighbor and me to have colonoscopies one after the other. Our original appointments were in the afternoon and she arranged to move both to the morning , which is great for people who had been fasting for more than 24 hours. The staff at the Endoscopy Center in Farmington Hills was totally professional and made the process very easy. Dr. Pearlman talked with me twice during the process and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pearlman and his staff, who removed much of the dread of this procedure. I definitely will not procrastinate in the future!

by Nancy Y on Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. was 45 min. late but apologized. Certainly would recommend him to my friends. Excellent bedside manner and also very professional . 'Gave it to me straight' and I appreciate that.

The Night Before show details The Night Before
by Frank D'Angelo on Jan 7th, 2015

Well The day before was not fun (prepping for Colonoscopy) The Procedure went very well. First time with Dr Pearlman, very pleasant. The facility is a well tuned machine, friendly staff. I would recommend to a friend.

colon surgery patient show details colon surgery patient
by jb. kelly on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman & staff ( Sharon) were outstanding , the treatment I rec'd could not have been any better!.

Annual Exam show details Annual Exam
by Alan Powers on Dec 28th, 2014

As always, Dr. Pearlman & his support team were prompt, courteous & professional.

Very Satisfied Patient for 25 years show details Very Satisfied Patient for 25 years
by Barbara Lamey on Dec 24th, 2014

From the minute that I schedule my appt. with Dr. Pearlman I know that I can trust that I will have the best possible care during surgery and follow up after surgery. I personally would never consider any other Dr. for my care.

Colonscopy show details Colonscopy
by Kathleen A. Neighbors on Dec 22nd, 2014

I would tell a friend about Dr. Pearlman and the staff.

by Arnold Peek on Dec 22nd, 2014

I was very pleased with the service and fact that when the procedure was over I had no idea that it had been completed. The staff was exceptional and accomodating. I will tell everyone that there is no reason to be concerned if you see Dr. Pearlman.

by Patrick McElroy on Dec 19th, 2014

Every person that I came in contact with today was friendly, courteous, and professional. I will recommend Dr Pearlman to my friends who have yet to go through with their colonoscopy.

My First Colonoscopy show details My First Colonoscopy
Dec 17th, 2014

Dr Pearlman and the staff we're all very nice. This was my first colonoscopy and it was a good experience due to Dr Pearlman, the nurses, and the rest of the staff that worked with me that day. Thank you.

He's Great! No ifs, ands, or butts! show details He's Great! No ifs, ands, or butts!
by LMF on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Pearlman is such a friendly personable doc. I like the way he chats you up before the procedure and spends time with you after. I had an experience with another proctologist and thank God I found Dr. Pearlman!

First Colonoscopy show details First Colonoscopy
by Carolyn Romzick on Dec 16th, 2014

The process and procedure was closely aligned with the information I was given in advance. Overall, it was a positive experience that with a few areas of modification that could more personalize the care. My initial visit at the office was awkward when I was escorted into what looked like someone's private-office office that had been vacated. I was told someone would be 'right-in' but no one appeared for 15 minutes. I sat there surrounded by an esthetically depressing décor, listening to a loud clock ticking away each second which was a constant reminder about how long I was sitting unattended. Having the staff's private food-stash on a bookcase in the corner seemed inappropriate for patients to see. Once a staff member came in to discuss details, she was very pleasant and informative but was at a loss to tell me the cost of the procedure. I was directed to call the business office to get that information. It would be appropriate for the physician's office to be able to convey at least the physician's fee without the patient having to actively pursue this information. The endoscopy center also hesitated to give me information about the fees at the time of registration. They could give me a 'cash' price but not an 'insurance price', indicating that all insurances get billed differently. It is my understanding that the fee is the fee and that it is required that all insurances get billed similarly, realizing that reimbursements and copays for each insurance company vary. I was not asking for specific information about my insurance coverage, just the fee. Transparency was lacking. I believe all support staff should be aware of fees and they should be openly discussed so that patients can more fully appreciate the value of the services provided. The facility, the Michigan Endoscopy Center, was well appointed and comfortable. The two-tiered registration process was not explained and was confusing to not only me but other patients who followed. The receptionist was pleasant enough but was unnecessarily curt with her list of questions she needed to ask. I realize she must ask the questions many times during the day and it is repetitive to her but to someone encountering her litany of questions for the first time, the process lacked warmth and was rather abrupt. There was great confusion regarding my name, possibly because of data obtained from the insurance company which had selectively abbreviated my name to conform to their software program needs. It took several attempts to get the titling on my MEC record to closely correspond with my legal name. I realize this is an insurance company flaw but I am braced for challenges once they receive the claim. When I was escorted to the pre-op area, I was a bit put-off by being ushered into the bathroom and then interviewed regarding my medical history. I am not sure if this was the only location for 'privacy' but, an interview in the bathroom??? As I said, overall, it was a decent experience. Dr. Pearlman was pleasant and seemed capable from the two minutes of conversation I had with him before anesthesia. As a healthcare provider myself, I have very high expectations for facilities, their teams and the overall patient experience. In my private practice, team members are highly trained to be attentive to every detail and to be aware of anything negative patients might perceive that would diminish their experience. We review our procedures regularly, request patient feedback daily and make modifications whenever necessary to constantly improve our customer service and satisfaction. With so much competition in healthcare, the greatest success will come to those who provide outstanding and flawless patient care. It is a lofty goal which requires constant attention to detail. I offer my comments to be constructive feedback to your request. When I am due for my next colonoscopy in ten years, I will return to Dr. Pearlman's office if he is still in the practice of medicine.

by Tim kozak on Dec 16th, 2014

The procedure went well and doctor Pearlman explained the results and was very personable

by Christopher G. Johnson on Dec 15th, 2014

Outstanding staff!

by Christopher Jason on Dec 10th, 2014

Great experience, will be telling all my friends to come see you....their all due for the 50yr. Screening. See you in 10 years !!

by Jeff t on Dec 10th, 2014

Easy process. Very timely and organized. All staff was friendly and helpful.

Review from my colonoscopy show details Review from my colonoscopy
by Margaret Garrett on Dec 6th, 2014

My experience was very pleasant. The office staff were all very polite and helpful and efficient. I went in feeling very nervous about the procedure and came out feeling very relieved. Was taken back 5 minutes before scheduled appointment time. Everything went very smoothly. Would recommend Dr. Pearlman to anyone. I think very highly of him and his practice.

Dec 2nd, 2014

Dr. Pearlman was very caring and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to others. I was very nervous about the procedure, but he answered all my questions and made it easy.

Overall good experience show details Overall good experience
Dec 1st, 2014

First time seeing Dr. Pearlman. The overall experience was very good. I was able to have my consultation over the phone with all of my questions answered. Information was sent to me about what I needed to do in preparation of the procedure, what to buy and what time to do everything. Everything went fine. The morning of the procedure, I checked in at the outpatient clinic, was escorted back to the prep area and then taken back for the procedure. Met with Dr. Pearlman and he asked a handful of questions, asked if I had any questions and the procedure was performed. No problems. Everyone was VERY professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Pearlman and his staff.

Mr show details Mr
by Bachir Meftah on Dec 1st, 2014

Great service. Thank you

Nov 25th, 2014

Highly recommended!

RN show details RN
by Mary Schmidt on Nov 25th, 2014

From calling to schedule to folow up call, staff very pleasant and helpful. Love the Endoscopy center. Prompt and wonderful staff. Love Dr Pearlman since meet him years ago!!!!

Excellent service show details Excellent service
by Eric Schenkus on Nov 20th, 2014

Hated the prep but just the cost of performing this procedure.

Colon resection show details Colon resection
by John Thomas on Nov 18th, 2014

I was thoroughly satisfied with my office visits, surgery and follow up with Doctor Pearlman. I was also satisfied with his office staff and the staff assisting with my procedure.

Waiting..... show details Waiting.....
Nov 17th, 2014

This is my second colonoscopy with Dr. Pearlman. As indicated by my ratings, everything was great except the waiting time from arrival to being called to prepare for the procedure. Appointment was at 10:45. Wasn't called to the "back" until a little after 12pm. Just don't remember waiting this amount of time for my first colonoscopy. Wish the wait time could have been shorter. Haven't received a follow up after the visit other than a request for this review (?) Procedure was done on 11/14/14

by Dan Mydock on Nov 12th, 2014

The whole process was quick and efficient. Dr. Pearlman and the entire staff were wonderful. They all answered my questions professionally and courteously. One thing I would recommend when setting up procedure is to give patient options on bowel prep solutions. This time, mine was awful (Suprep). I could hardly get it down. My previous colonoscopy, I had a different solution and it was easier to take. I did not know there were other options. Just a thought.

by Bret Miller on Nov 12th, 2014

Overall, the service was great and I am very pleased with my relationship with Dr. Pearlman. However, I dislike when doctors are late, especially for the first appointment of the morning. My appointment was for 7:30 AM, I arrived slightly before 6:30 AM as requested, and then did not begin the procedure until almost 8:00 AM.

by Darlene Hodge on Nov 6th, 2014

The upgrade of the facility and the registration staff were most kind. The medical staff is an excellent group of people. Dr. Pearlman is such a good doctor, great beadside manners (old term) and more importantly has a heart for people and their well-being. Thank God for you all.

by Steve Gracz on Nov 6th, 2014

I appreciated Dr. Pearlman explanation of the procedure and follow-up discussion

procedure show details procedure
by james gazley on Nov 4th, 2014

I was very pleased with the care that I received. I was in and out before I knew it. Dr. Pearlman and his staff were top notch. very informative. I would highly recommend this group.

by joanne kristal on Nov 4th, 2014

I didn't like waiting for the procedure - got there 8:45 - didn't get taken in until 10:10 - other than that...just fine.

by Jerome Mittman on Nov 3rd, 2014

All went well but I was disappointed I never saw Dr. Pearlman either before or after the procedure.

by Margaret P. on Nov 3rd, 2014

by Wayne Bailey on Nov 3rd, 2014

Very happy with the service. Dr. Pearlman and staff made the visit go well. Thank you for what you do , Wayne

by Renita Dillard on Oct 29th, 2014

The staff and Dr. Pearlman were wonderful. The proceedure was not as bad as I thought it would be. I did not have a follow up after visit - not sure that I need one. I was told that everything went well, but I have not recieved any lab results.

First time patient show details First time patient
by William J Duncan Jr on Oct 27th, 2014

Everything went very good. I was out and waking up before I knew it. The only thing I thought was odd was I was told to see another doctor’s middle of the following week but the other doctors availability did not allow it. So why tell me to follow up the following week with someone that is that busy.

by Linda Sims on Oct 25th, 2014

I would choose Dr. Pearlman again..He is a moral doctor. High standards...and caring.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE show details OUTSTANDING SERVICE
by Bonnie Kichak on Oct 25th, 2014

The staff from start to finish was amazing. You should be very proud to have such a staff that has great conversation, makes you laugh and you know exactly what is going to happen from start to finish. Dr. Pearlman you are such a wonderful doctor. I put having a colonoscopy off for 2 years and I will tell you I will be there on time for my next one as I didn't even what had happened. Thank You

by August on Oct 22nd, 2014

As great and experience as it could be from start to finish. Highly recommend.

surgical patient show details surgical patient
by Pam Duman on Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. Pearlman is a wonderful physician with an excellent reputation. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. He is a very skilled physician. He is also very kind. Thank you for everything.

My favorite doctor! show details My favorite doctor!
by Sally Smith on Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. Pearlman literally saved my life! He designed a plan to help me reach our goal medically to have the least invasive surgical procedure and the best post surgical outcome. He values my questions and makes me comfortable. I have complete faith in him surgically and personally. I have over heard other patients AND doctors recommend him. Thank you God for Dr. Pearlman!

Doc show details Doc
by Bob A on Oct 16th, 2014

Very thorough

Oct 16th, 2014

Was well worth the wait. Dr. Pearlman was friendly but still maintained a level of professionalism. Excellant bedside manner. He has the ability to make you feel very comfortable in a somewhat embarrassing exam, especially for a female.

Retiree show details Retiree
by Bill F on Oct 13th, 2014

Second colonoscopy in 10 years. Very understanding, professional & compassionate. Anesthesiologist very good, wake up as advised with no complications. Particularly appreciate post op consultation. Highly recommended.

by Candy Galindo on Oct 4th, 2014

The entire office, doctor, nurses, office staff, are all extremely courteous, friendly, and genuinely care about me and my health.

Oct 3rd, 2014

Very well done. Nocplaints

Great Doc and Great Bedside Manner show details Great Doc and Great Bedside Manner
by Marshall S on Oct 3rd, 2014

Dr. Pearlman is a great doctor and compassionate man. He has been taking care of my family for many years and I highly recommend him to others.

Oct 1st, 2014

My procedure was done in a timely manner. All personnel were professional and invoved. Well done!

Outpatient Procedure show details Outpatient Procedure
Sep 29th, 2014

This was a pleasant visit to offset the normal unpleasant nature of this procedure.

by Bart Lucente on Sep 29th, 2014

Staff was extremely nice, friendly and helpful. Dr Pearlman was great, he provided both pre and post discussion, he also was nice and friendly.

Sept . 26th Appointment show details Sept . 26th Appointment
by Tom B. on Sep 29th, 2014

One of the fears of truning 50 is knowing that I'd need to have a colonoscopy. Dr. Pearlman and his staff made this an easy thing to have done. The pre-surgery prep the day before went well, as I followed the instruction given during consultation. The surgery itself went excellent. Dr. Pearlman and his staff made me feel at ease, and I felt completly fine before, durring and after the surgery. i would recommned Dr. Pearlman to anyone.

Dr Pearlman is the best show details Dr Pearlman is the best
by MK on Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr. Pearlman has an excellent bedside manner. He is always pleasant and will take the time to answer questions. I found his demeanor to be very relaxing and assuring. The staff was always pleasant. I was always greeted with plenty of smiles. They all seem to enjoy their jobs. The one negative was the wait. However, the wait was always worth it. Dr. Pearlman would come in and actually spend time with me, LISTENING to me and answering any questions that I had. I knew that the reason I was waiting was that he was doing that with all his patients. My interactions with Dr. Pearlman were the best I've had with any doctor. Thanks to him and his staff for their outstanding work!

by Carol a. Slowinski on Sep 23rd, 2014

I would chose Dr. Ralph D. Pearlman again.

the best show details the best
by george on Sep 9th, 2014

Compassionate, understanding, talented.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Aug 27th, 2014

Another surgeon messed me up. Dr P fixed me up great.

Aug 13th, 2014

I am an internist in the Providence area. I refer to Dr. Pearlman exclusively. He is a "Top Doc" in the magazine and in clinical practice.

Aug 10th, 2014

Excellent caring surgeon.

by Jeanne on Jul 30th, 2014

Dr Pearlman has been my doctor for 20 years. I have recommended him to my friends and family. 4 out of 4 stars!

Doctor show details Doctor
by Bianca on Jun 26th, 2014

I love all of the staff [fun, friendly and very caring].

patient show details patient
by kodji wade on Jun 21st, 2014

he was very honest and truthful he was the first doctor to diagnose my condition and im so grateful for him i really like DR. PEARLMAN a lot he's the best.

by sheryl on May 30th, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Stop looking cause you won't find a better colon rectal surgeon anywhere else.

3 & Counting show details 3 & Counting
by Dan H on May 17th, 2014

After 3 colonoscopies I have to say he's the best.

by j on May 3rd, 2014

I can not recommend this guy. I have a belly loaded with scar tissue reasons why to name a few. Which of course, was never explained to me.

Grandma show details Grandma
Apr 9th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearlmans for over twenty years. he has treated myself and several family members over the years. He always takes the time to explain in laymans terms what plan of action is needed for any problems that I may have at the time of my visit.

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by Kortney S on Apr 9th, 2014

I agree with the wonderful comments made about Dr Pearlman. This man save my life!!! I thank my lucky stars that he is my doctor, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me through my cancer diagnosis. I was scared, but his assurance put me at ease, he was there every step of the way, and the surgery outcome was excellent. 2 years now, and cancer free thanks to dr pearlman!!! Thank YOU, forever grateful!!!

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Apr 8th, 2014

I was told by another surgeon that I had to have my diverticulitis operated on. Dr Pearlman reviewed all my old records and ct scans and instead taught me the importance of taking fiber. I've been 5 years and I'm feeling great. He's an excellent doctor.

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Ryan G. on Mar 24th, 2014

I've now seen Dr. Pearlman six times and each and every time he has provided me with sound medical advice as well as the necessary remedies to my medical issues. Earlier this year I reccomended a friend of mine with a fistula issue that two of her family physicians initially wrote off as insignifigant. As the conditon became worse she, per my reccomendation, made an appointment. Long story short her conditon ( Which was causing here Chronic Pain) required surgery. The office staff schedueled a priority surgery due to the nature of the condition. The procedure went perfect and she was back to work about a week sooner than expected. Two thumbs up! Knowledgeable. Professional. EXPERIENCED!!!

competent and compassionate show details competent and compassionate
Mar 7th, 2014

Best doctor I've had!

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Mar 4th, 2014

Bottom line is Dr Pearlman is the best Colon Surgeon in the State. His waiting room is full for a reason.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
by Pat on Feb 28th, 2014

the wait time was excessive but there might have been a reason for that. I was extremely impressed by the Dr's knowledge and caring approach to my condition. I felt confident in his approach and advice and would recommend him to friends and family

by NATHANIEL K on Feb 24th, 2014

CAME TO SEE DR PEARLMAN BECAUSE OF A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT REQUIRED MAJOR SURGERY. HE DID A GREAT JOB INFORMING ME OF THE SURGERY, WHAT WAS INVOLVED, AND THE AFTERMATH. I AM LUCKY I WAS REFERRED TO DR PEARLMAN.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Brenda Earhart on Jan 23rd, 2014

I was terrified when told I needed major surgery to remove damage to my sigmoid colon done by one bout of diverticulitis. After spending 2 three day admissions to hospital and still feeling ill, I went to Dr. Pearlman for a second opinion. From that first visit through today (4 weeks after having 14 Inches of intestine removed) I have received the best care and the kindest personal treatment a patient could hope for. Dr. Pearlman is the epitome of a perfect doctor.

by Dan G on Jan 20th, 2014

I've been coming to see Dr Pearlman for over 15 years. Just had my 3rd colonoscopy with him. He's the best. Very patient and courteous. Spends time with me before and after my exams to answer any and all questions I have. Gives me results right after my colonoscopy so I don't have to worry. Can't beat Dr Pearlman

kindness counts show details kindness counts
Jan 16th, 2014

I was scared to death when I found out I had cancer. Dr Pearlman took me thru the surgery, step by step. He was always there for me. He is a great surgeon! I highly recommend him. The best.

Screening show details Screening
Jan 15th, 2014

Great doctor. I will be back for my next colon screening.

Nice!! show details Nice!!
Jun 27th, 2013

Great Doc, but lady with red hair at the front desk needs so slow down. she is very disorganising. makes me not want to walk into the office to see the dr.

Appointment and Surgery show details Appointment and Surgery
by Janice Fetzner on May 6th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to all having colorectal problems. I had been having problems since Nov. 2012 and was finally referred to Dr. Pearlman in March 2013. I was able to get an appointment within a week and when I arrived I immediately loved all staff I met especially Mary Ann and Sharon. The office staff are warm and welcoming and put you at ease. This only continued with Dr. Pearlman. He listened and you could tell he genuinely cared. The surgery was a success and my recovery was easy. I love this Dr. and office and can say with certainty that no one would be disappointed in the care they receive.

GREAT CARING DOCTOR show details GREAT CARING DOCTOR
by MARCIA on Apr 18th, 2013

VERY GENUINE, CARING SURGEON. HE TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF ME FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE, DURING MY HOSPITAL STAY, AND STILL CARING FOR ME AFTER MY SURGERY. I FEEL BETTER THAN I HAVE IN YEARS...NO PAIN

excellent patient care show details excellent patient care
Mar 5th, 2013

dr pearlman is wonderful. he cured me of my disease without the need of surgery. his staff is exceptional, always willing to help. very hard to find a doctor this outstanding anymore.

Great guy show details Great guy
Jan 27th, 2013

Did a great job with my mother who is 82 and was diagnosed with colon cancer. He has a great staff which helped us make all of our appointments. They made it easier during a stressful time. Thank you

excellent care given show details excellent care given
May 4th, 2012

wonderful staff. Dr Pearlman walked me through my cancer surgerystep by step, always helping me get to the next appointment.My scar is so small, I can still wear a bathing suit.

Feb 19th, 2012

Use extreme caution.

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
Dec 4th, 2011

Dr Pearlman has created his own educational handouts that are simple to understand, and prevented surgery for me.Very Professional. Highly recommend.

Oct 20th, 2011

you won't find a better dr, so stop looking

Sep 3rd, 2011

Very thorough. Great staff. Good Surgeon

Mar 25th, 2011

Outstanding in all respects.

Nov 1st, 2010

I have had my last 5 procedures with Dr. Pearlman and would never go to another Dr. Very knowledgeable and qualified. He is THE BEST in my opinion.

Jul 14th, 2010

From the office staff to Dr Pearlman I was treated professionally and with respect. Listening to how they handled every patient while sitting in their waiting room, I was very impressed.

Jun 30th, 2010

outstanding

May 31st, 2009

Outstanding staff, organized.Very Professional

A great doctor! show details A great doctor!
Oct 10th, 2008

Dr Pearlman has created his own handouts that taught me how to prevent hemorrhoid surgery. He is great. His staff is great.

great surgeon show details great surgeon
Jul 25th, 2008

waiting room full of patients from other surgeons. Best in the area.