Dr. Ralph Pearlman, MD
Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)

by Jeff S. on Sep 29th, 2016

What otherwise can be a scarey procedure was made easy with Dr. pearlman and his staff. Very professional and everyone took the time to speak with me and answer any questions I might have.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Don Maahs, Jr. on Sep 24th, 2016

Many men, maybe women too, fear a colonoscopy. That's actually the easiest part. Preparation day is a challenge. I believe learning if all is well or if there is a problem is the best advantage. Having a problem and dealing with it is much better than fearing and doing nothing about it. Dr. Pearlman is the best! And the nurse's are most friendly.

by Jeff W. on Sep 21st, 2016

As far as a colonoscopy is concerned it was a very easy process. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They kept me informed every step of the way.

Sep 16th, 2016

Everyone was friendly and professional. The wait time was good.

by Tom Partykula on Sep 15th, 2016

Dr. Pearlman and staff made my procedure as non - eventful as possible. The entire process and all technicians involved were very professional, very courteous and very proficient. I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to any of my family or friends.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Dorothy Gregory on Sep 15th, 2016

The woman at check in was very nice and courteous. The first nurse, before procedure, was extremely wonderful. She was very accommodating.

by Sheryl K. on Aug 17th, 2016

Everyone so friendly and informative.

by Geralyn on Aug 15th, 2016

Everyone was more than professional and friendly. I was a little surprised how long it took to get my previous records in order to book the appointment. Although it was 10 years ago!! I would definitely recommend this doctor and would go back to him in the future.

Great experience show details Great experience
by John H on Aug 14th, 2016

Providence Park endoscopy clinic staff was great. Dr. Pearlman was informative and easy to talk to. Overall a very relaxed experience.

by Linda Little on Aug 12th, 2016

It was a good visit under the circumstances. I don't like not eating day before and I really don't like Gatorade! But, everything else was great!

Mrs show details Mrs
by marilyn buchan on Aug 11th, 2016

Yes, I would choose Dr. Pearlman again.

by Cherie Feldpausch on Aug 11th, 2016

The entire process for my colonoscopy was good. I especially liked the slow and easy way of being put to sleep just before the procedure.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Barb Ciotta on Aug 11th, 2016

As an RN I had a number of things running through my head as you can imagine. This was my first colonoscopy and well, needless to say it was a pleasant experience. The staff at Michigan endoscopy were remarkable and professional people. I felt so at ease and knew I was in good hands with all of them. Dr. Pearlman Thank you so much. If I had known it was this easy, I certainly would have done it sooner.

Aug 10th, 2016

great job by all

Recent Colonoscopy show details Recent Colonoscopy
by Gail Y. on Aug 10th, 2016

This experience could not have gone any smooother. From the registration with Alana; to the prep with nurses Sara and Terry, then came the anesthesia and Dr. Pearlman. The recovery nurse was very caring and helpful as well. Thank-you all so much for taking such good care of me. The worst part??? The night before!

Surgical Experience show details Surgical Experience
by Larry K on Aug 10th, 2016

The whole process with Dr. Pearman & Staff was a positive experience. The Staff was professional & courteous that made what could have been an uncomfortable experience positive. Dr. Pearlman himself was pleasant & sociable which was a plus to the experience.

Medical Test show details Medical Test
by John Kushner on Jul 19th, 2016

Excellent experience. Everything went smoothly. I was finished about one hour earlier than expected.

Super Doctor and staff. show details Super Doctor and staff.
by Dan Theriault on Jul 12th, 2016

How could having cancer become a pleasant experience? Visit, Dr. Ralph Pearlman's practise and receive highly professional care in a relaxed but very caring atmosphere. Everything about the diagonsis process, surgery and after care exceeded my expectation due to this team. Kudos, to Dr. Pearlman and staff.

by bill leahy on Jul 12th, 2016

everything at yesterday's colonoscopy went well except as you would expect to hear...the "prep", uugh as usual. thanks

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
by CC on Jun 29th, 2016

Doctor Pearlman was a great joy to talk too. Listen to my concerns and answered any questions I had.

Exam Feedback show details Exam Feedback
by Sylvia D. on Jun 23rd, 2016

My appointment for the colonoscopy was held at Providence Novi Park and the whole experience could not have been better. Dr. Pearlman and all attending staff members were professional and excelled at what they did. Thank You !!!

by Rob abraham on Jun 22nd, 2016

Everything went well. I would suggest a friend. Everybody was friendly. They explained everything before they did it. Very impressed.

by Kristina Lantto on Jun 16th, 2016

Dr. Pearlman was professional and quick. The nurses were very nice as were the anesthesiologists. Overall, the experience was good.

Efficient office and great staff! show details Efficient office and great staff!
Jun 6th, 2016

Nobody likes to go through the test but it's easier with nice people helping you along the way.

by Roy Kuckenbecker on May 28th, 2016

I liked the outcome, the staff

by Denise D. Burke on May 27th, 2016

Disliked having a 10:45am appointment and not being taken back for procedure until over an hour after I arrived and checked in. Liked the thoroughness and kindness of the office and surgical staff.

by Donna Lesz on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Pearlman was very nice. Enjoyed the staff at Providence Hospital.

If You Have To Have A Colonoscopy, Have It With Dr Pearlman show details If You Have To Have A Colonoscopy, Have It With Dr Pearlman
by Eddie on May 16th, 2016

The prep was better than the on I used 10 years ago. The Dr and his staff made it about as pleasant an experience as possible.

So Professional yet personal show details So Professional yet personal
by Madelyn dobos on May 11th, 2016

I was so pleased with the professional and personal nature of all involved in my procedure. Everyone assured me they would be right there if I needed anything. Dr. Pearlman was "the best" respectful, professional and pleasant in every way. He took his time while we were going over things and I felt very confident having him as my doctor. I would "highly" recommend him.

by Don Buksar on May 10th, 2016

No regrets----except I need to redo this test in 5 years. But the clean out was a real chore, if you know what I mean.

Good Bedside Manner Physician.... show details Good Bedside Manner Physician....
by Brian on May 7th, 2016

An easy to talk to Doctor!

In and out show details In and out
by Dawn Pope on May 3rd, 2016

I love the new location Dr. Pearlman is in, the staff was all wonderful and attentive, everything was done in a well organized manor, everything was clean and neat. From the time I walked in until the time I walked out was a quick 2 1/2 hrs. And I received a courtesy call the next day to check in on me - for a simple procedure.

May 1st, 2016

As good an experience as it's going to be, if you know what I mean. Go to this guy.

by John Perry on Apr 24th, 2016

Everything went great - not as bad as expected.

Wife show details Wife
by Ivry Edwards on Apr 23rd, 2016

Dr. Pearlman and his Team are very professional, attentive and pleasant. I would definitely refer someone to Dr. Pearlman

Compassion Beyond Compare show details Compassion Beyond Compare
by Lori Mozdzierz on Apr 22nd, 2016

Dr. Pearlman has compassion beyond compare with an office staff which emulates him. His bedside manner and authentic concern for his patients is second to none. I have repeatedly recommended Dr. Pearlman to family and friends who are now his patients.

by D S Long on Apr 6th, 2016

Dr. Pearlman is the only Doc for me..............He is my Top Doc. I would refer him to family and friends. Also, the staff is competent and professional. I appreciate that. Keep up the good work!

Apr 3rd, 2016

Very quick and professional

First Timer show details First Timer
by Andy B. on Apr 3rd, 2016

Was a little nervous about going in for my first colonoscopy. Dr. Pearlman and the entire staff was awesome about explaining the procedure and what to expect. Don't put this test off like I did (a couple of times). I'm embarrassed to admit that I was nervous over nothing.

by Dan cash on Apr 3rd, 2016

Dr . Was very nice, I felt comfortable and informed.

by Cora Mae Lengeman on Apr 2nd, 2016

Caring, attentive, professional

by Tom Pyden on Apr 1st, 2016

Everyone was very helpful and positive. The check-in procedure was smooth and the nurse prep was very good. Dr. Pearlman and his staff were very good, too.

by Robert Kipp on Mar 30th, 2016

The check-in was friendly and timely. The preparation staff was friendly and helpful (got an additional blanket). I like having the Dr. stop by my bed to give me a summary of the results of the procedure.

soapmommy show details soapmommy
by Bonnie Jacobs on Mar 29th, 2016

I have had Dr. Pearlman previously and he remains to be wonderful. His staff is great. All very reassuring and calming. They all try to make you as comfortable as possible. I feel very confident in recommending them to friends and family.

Nothing to Fear - No Big Deal show details Nothing to Fear - No Big Deal
by Mark Sulik on Mar 23rd, 2016

All the Staff was Friendly and Helpful

by Nancy Long on Mar 23rd, 2016

My husband and I both appreciate Dr. Pearlman. He is a great doctor. He is thorough and good at what he does. He is also so nice and friendly! A colonoscopy isn't the most fun thing to do, but every person I had contact with was great. Starting with the very sweet girl at the check in counter and everyone after that. Thank you!

by Jerry Eckelberry on Mar 22nd, 2016

I had a colonoscopy and was treated very well by all staff. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel at ease.. Very good experience and will recommend Dr. Pearlman to all my family and friends. Thank you!!

VP Property Management show details VP Property Management
by James Powers on Mar 22nd, 2016

The entire staff was wonderful from check in through discharge. Barb set me up and Crystal handled post op, both extremely wonderful. Dr Pearlman explained the procedure in detail, and followed up with my wife afterwards. My only negative comment would be the overall condition of the building and facility maintenance. The exterior is showing the age and is not being maintained, entry doors dirty, lobby has missing tiles, dirty walls and ceilings. The lobby restrooms are dirty, not being maintained, ceiling dirty. First impression of a Providence Hospital Facility was disappointing.

Thank you Dr. Pearlman and staff show details Thank you Dr. Pearlman and staff
by James on Mar 22nd, 2016

Exceptional and compassionate service from the staff and Dr. Pearlman.

by Ron Kempisty on Mar 16th, 2016

Everything and everybody was wonderful.

by Carlos on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr Pearlman is a true professional and his staff is excellent. It was painless and Dr Pearlman explained the results with detail and compassion.

by Joan Oteyza on Mar 14th, 2016

Great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman.

by Janet Curlee on Mar 14th, 2016

The ease of the whole situation was very good. The prep was easier than I thought because I used crystal light rather than gaterade. The staff from beginning to end were very personable, kind and considerate. I appreciated Dr. Pearlman seeing me before and after the procedure and his input. I did not experience any discomfort. It was a very professionally handled procedure.

Colonoscopy today show details Colonoscopy today
by Debbie F on Mar 11th, 2016

Very professional, easy for the patient, good explanations after, staff professional and nice, registration staff particularly nice and uplifting.

by Norma Todd on Mar 8th, 2016

The entire staff (everyone I came in contact with in the office, operating room, recovery) was friendly, efficient and explained the procedure & answered all of my questions. I was totally surprised & amazed at how at ease I was made to feel during the entire process.

Ms show details Ms
by Faye jones on Mar 1st, 2016

Absolutely every one was so professional it made the experience very comfortable Definitely recommend this to everyone will tell my dr. So she will recommend her patients too thank u

Engineer show details Engineer
by Mark on Mar 1st, 2016

Was able to get in on short notice due to cancellation so it worked out great. Everyone was very polite / professional... No complaints what so ever.

as good as it gets show details as good as it gets
by Thomas Peasley on Mar 1st, 2016

Having a colonoscopy is never looked on as a wonderful event even though it is as important as any other test for your physical well-being. I would recommend Dr Pearlman to anyone wanting a highly qualified doctor who is easy to speak with. He always appears to be in a pleasant mood and is willing to answer any and all questions you might have.

by Donna on Feb 19th, 2016

Very professional, courteous, and efficient.

Feb 3rd, 2016

Ralph D. Pearlman, MD and his staff took away every concern I have had about this procedure. Indeed, I will be returning for the next scheduled time he noted for me without any reservation. Wonderful to know that I have this physician!

by Tim Kotlarek on Feb 2nd, 2016

Very Efficient staff and courteous

by Deming on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr. Pearlman is really nice.

by Susan Barch on Feb 2nd, 2016

All of the staff, starting with the receptionist and everyone else, did a great job! Very friendly, especially when the patient is nervous, as well as, professional, helpful and kind. Dr. Pearlman was friendly and followed up with me right after the procedure with results. I always felt like I was in good hands throughout the whole experience.

An Inside View show details An Inside View
by Leslie Taub on Jan 23rd, 2016

The appointment was easy and painless. Everyone involved in the procedure was courteous and reassuring.

Jan 19th, 2016

very thorough and caring Doctor .Have been a patient for 15 years. Dr. Pearlman is the best.

Colonoscopy exam ... show details Colonoscopy exam ...
by Flake, Frank E. on Jan 19th, 2016

Registration and overall staff very pleasant. Procedure was uneventful, slept through the whole process. Disappointed with the results - which had nothing to do with staff or Doctor. Get to see the Doctor in a couple of weeks and we will try again ...

5 yr. colonoscopy show details 5 yr. colonoscopy
by Jim M. on Jan 19th, 2016

Dr. Pearlman performs a colonoscopy for me every 5 yrs. He is always cheerful, upbeat, and professional.

Jan 17th, 2016

Dr. Pearlman and all his staff are top notch. They answered all questions and made me feel at ease with the procedure he was going to perform.

Providence Farmington show details Providence Farmington
by Rebekah Ventura on Jan 15th, 2016

Very efficient staff. All were pleasant and respectful. Afterwards, it would be nice to receive written report regarding follow up care and doctor's recommendations....a person undergoing a colonoscopy is not mentally sharp before or after!

by Karen on Jan 15th, 2016

The staff was kind and very professional.

by John Vandekerckhove on Jan 4th, 2016

Had procedure done twice , didnt feel a thing was over in 30 min. Thanks Dr. Pearlman

Always a Good Experience show details Always a Good Experience
by John Thomas on Dec 23rd, 2015

Dr. Pearlman has been my doctor for about 8-9 years now. He is a true professional as well as his office staff. Dr. Pearlman genuinely cares about his patients and spends more than adequate time with them. I would recommend him to my family and friends. Thanks once again Dr. Pearlman and staff!

Exceptional experience show details Exceptional experience
Dec 23rd, 2015

The experience was so much better than I expected it to be. Everyone was very personable and put me at ease. The atmosphere was calm and professional. I would highly recommend this team.

by Spotless on Dec 22nd, 2015

It was over before I knew it ! Didn't feel a thing !! I would recommend doctor Perlman to eny of my family and friends !! Thanks again for a great experience.

Medical test show details Medical test
by Javier T on Dec 22nd, 2015

It was easier than I expected. The Staff makes you feel very good and defused the stress and anxiety prior to the test. Anesthesiologist provided a good explanation to the procedure and Dr. Perlman is just the right MD to take care of the procedure. I will recommend Dr. Pearlman to my professional colleagues, friends & family members.

Dec 21st, 2015

He is an idiot and a liar so watch out. I wouldn't give any stars but unfortunately I don't have that option

by jbk on Dec 21st, 2015

Great Doctor !, if you can enjoy this, he makes it as good as it gets.

Dec 18th, 2015

This man is a little too knife happy. Their motto sure we know you, like family. That's to get you over the fear of being cut on. We went through this with this guy and what a mistake. He about destroyed my husband and our family with his lies. He did nothing he said he was gonna do except ruin our lives. His claim is almost all his surgery is laparoscopic, what a joke. I only wish I could post the pictures of his scar. He spent over 11 months with this guy and all he did basically was rip him apart. I wonder how many other peoples lives he ripped apart with his lies. I can not recommend this man.

Excellent show details Excellent
Dec 5th, 2015

This was my second colonoscopy with Dr. Perlman. Everything went very well.

by Richard Kuklewski on Dec 4th, 2015

Yes, I would highly recommend Dr Pearlman based on his bed side manner, personality and professionalism. Also because of the overall quality of and regards to the staff and other doctors that I encountered for this recent procedure.

Review show details Review
by Gary Wardwell on Dec 1st, 2015

Everything was wonderful!

Heaven sent show details Heaven sent
by susan Kulczyk on Nov 23rd, 2015

Dr Ralph Pearlman the number one doctor in the world to me. A very careing and professional doctor. He saved. My life! He is so very awesome.May God bless and keep this wonderful Dr. Forever so he can keep doing the awesome job that he does.

Good preparation, process, proctologist = good experience show details Good preparation, process, proctologist = good experience
by John D on Nov 20th, 2015

I'm just starting that time "over the hill" a little earlier than some and needed to have my first colonoscopy after Dr. Pearlman had discovered a small polyp in my colon during an in-office visit and would need a colonoscopy to remove it. At the end of that visit I was able to schedule the colonoscopy not too far in the future and was given some detailed instructions on how to prepare (cleanse the colon) the day before the procedure. As I've read in other places and can also report, the worse part of the entire procedure is the cleanse at home. In my case it was taking stool softener pills followed by 64 oz gatorade mixed with Miralax, which really had no taste to it. However trying to drink that much gatorade over a 2 hour period or so is harder than it sounds (it's almost 2 liters). It is possible though and I did it, and the Miralax did its work. At the outpatient office there were lots of people there. The office however ran pretty efficiently and I didn't feel like I waited too long. Everyone was really nice to me and I really appreciated them allowing my wife into the recovery area with me after the procedure. Recovery doesn't take very long, maybe 30 minutes? I was put under on propofol for the procedure and I don't remember a thing. Afterwords I felt no pain in any area, just a little gassy/bloat feeling from the procedure. Doctor Pearlman was great and said they got the polyp out and sent it out for biopsy. I'll have results in 10 days or so on that. I don't think a colonoscopy is something anyone looks forward to but it can save your life, so if you're 50 or older, get checked. It's not bad at all. And the people supporting doctor Pearlman as I said were all great and I will feel a lot less nervous going into this in the future... in my case I need to go every 5 years from now on.

Procedure - Nov/2015 show details Procedure - Nov/2015
by Chris L. on Nov 20th, 2015

Excellent staff; care...Thank you Dr. Pearlman

by Lillie Smith on Nov 19th, 2015

The people there was very nice, easy to speak with, patient and very caring. Dr. Pearlman was very nice and made me fell like a person and not just another body or number.

My Wifes' Colonoscopy show details My Wifes' Colonoscopy
by Robert McPherson on Nov 18th, 2015

I Truly thank Dr. Pearlman for his Kindness and professionalism in the treatment of my wife,Lottie.....We were happy to hear everything was fine...And we were particularly happy to get a phone call asking if everything was ok.....It's nice to see that doctors really care...Thank You so Much.....

by Heather Moore on Nov 8th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman is very personable and easy to talk to. He always helps set me at ease.

Oct 30th, 2015

A true professional

Mr show details Mr
by Allan Kemp on Oct 28th, 2015

The worst part was the fasting & trips to the bathroom. The procedure was a "piece of cake" This is the 2nd time I had the procedure with Dr Pearlman and I think he is great. My wife will be next, her second time with Dr. Pearlman.

by Jim L. on Oct 28th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman and the staff at MEC were very efficient. Their friendly attitude and professional approach made the experience as pleasant as possible. Thanks!

Colonsocopy show details Colonsocopy
by sharon curtis on Oct 28th, 2015

This was the best experience. Everyone was courteous, friendly and professional from the receptionist, to my nurse, both the anesthesiologist and nurse anesthetist and especially Dr. Pearlman. I would recommend this to everyone !!

by Herman Kellahan on Oct 18th, 2015

I think the time I was asked to show up (1 hr ahead) was too early. I think a half hour would have been better.

by Sonya Northrup on Oct 17th, 2015

the staff was very courteous and professional. they were organized and made the whole experience very comfortable.

A wonderfull doctor with a great staff show details A wonderfull doctor with a great staff
by Rick Red on Oct 16th, 2015

Dr Pearlman and his staff made me feel at ease and confident that the procedure (colonoscopy) would go well. I found the entire staff pleasant, eager to answer my questions and respectful of the limitations that I have living with Parkinson's Disease. Dr Pearlman has always taken the time to make sure I am comfortable and is very thorough is answering any of my concerns.

by Evelyn S. on Oct 16th, 2015

Have been a patient of Dr Pearlman for many years. I have complete confidence in his skill as a doctor. He is prompt, thorough, professional, and compassionate. Would not go to anyone else.

Excellent care. show details Excellent care.
by Robert E. Jarvela on Oct 9th, 2015

I received excellent care by a very supportive staff and Doctor. Everyone I came in contact with took time to introduce themself to me and explain the procedure every step of the way. I would definitely reccommend Dr. Pearlman to my friends.

Review: show details Review:
by Michael Robertson on Oct 7th, 2015

I think Dr Pearlman is great at what he does. He was very supporting & straightfoward. I appreciated how he was always kind toward me and my family. I would recommend Dr Pearlman to anyone who needed health care in his field.

Like the doctor, hate the test show details Like the doctor, hate the test
by Patti C on Oct 6th, 2015

I really like Dr. Pearlman. He writes good notes, told me he remembered me, and told me my history. I hated the colonoscopy. Glad it is only every ten years.

by Harold Hall on Sep 30th, 2015

I have been a patient for over 20 years and have never had a problem. He listen to your concerns and take them into consideration.

by JoAnn Pavlak on Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman is wonderful. My husband had gotten me to go to him and he is the greatest. He is so kind, gentle and caring and he goes out of his way to make you feel at ease. He is the "BEST." My husband and I are so lucky to have him as our doctor. His staff is great.

Kind and courteous show details Kind and courteous
Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Pear lman is a friendly, outgoing person who does a professional and thorough job.

by Allen on Sep 29th, 2015

Staff was very courteous, comforting and professional. Appreciated immediate feedback of know results.

Sep 7th, 2015

I had had bowel problems for about two years and this summer it became apparent that I would need surgery. Choosing the right surgeon was of upmost importance. I researched colorectal surgeons who practiced within an hour's drive from my home. After reading many reviews, I believed Dr. Pearlman was the surgeon for me. I know I made the right decision. Dr. Pearlman is friendly, understanding, and attentive. I found it very easy to talk to him about my embarrassing condition, one that I had not previously discussed with anyone. He has 30 years of experience and I was very confident about his judgment and skills. My surgery went perfectly and my recovery has been far easier than I had expected. Dr. Pearlman's staff is wonderful as well. Everyone has been friendly, polite, and helpful. Sharon is a standout!!! For me, to meet her was to love her. I will always remember day that I got lost while driving to my appointment (due to the many detours at the time). I called the office in a panic. I had no idea where I was and very upset that I was going to be late. Sharon began giving me directions and stayed on the phone with me until she had led me to the office parking lot. I will also always remember Sharon taking the time to visit me in the hospital and the very uplifting conversation that we had. I feel very blessed that she was a part of this experience.

Dred show details Dred
Sep 2nd, 2015

I have been avoiding this procedure for years,but now having been thru it,I would recommend having it done,it was not nearly as bad as I thought. Dr.Pearlman office and hospital staff made me feel comfortable and at ease with the procedure,and now I am reassured that I don't have to worry about cancer at this point in my life. They have answered a lingering question,that is in the back of everyones mind. I am not looking forward to the next one,but will not dodge the procedure any more,thanks.

Maureen show details Maureen
by Maureen Moceri on Sep 1st, 2015

everything was done very professionally. I felt as ease. Having this type of test done in a separate area from the other outpatient areas is an excellent idea.

by Rudy (Rudolf) Seichter on Aug 26th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman has the knowledge and experience to qualify as an expert in his field. He takes the time to thoroughly diagnose before arriving at his opinion and course of action. He gives the patient a real sense of comfort and confidence in his (Dr. Pearlman's)ability. There is no doubt that Dr. Pearlman has the best interest of the patient at heart. Dr. Pearlman truly wants to do the very best for the patient's well-being and the patient can "feel" his concern and commitment. The supporting staff is efficient, courteous and capable. All together, they make a great team and I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman and his team - they are the best.

by Jeff Enderlen on Aug 25th, 2015

The staff was friendly and courteous. However, one member of the staff was a annoyed that I didn't remember the name of the laxative that the doctors office gave me to use the night before. I didn't rate the "Accuracy of the Diagnosis" since there isn't any way for me to know how thorough the exam was, on account I was asleep. I have to trust that Dr. Pearlman and the staff did their best, which I do.

Aug 22nd, 2015

I would not go to this guy. You want some good advice consult with a medical Mel practice lawyer beforehand so you completely understand your legal rights and you'll see how confident they are to take you on. Using a scope center for reviews is kinda weak.

by Lorraine Vaughn on Jul 24th, 2015

I was not sent instructions regarding how to use the preparation. The nurse called me on Monday for my Wednesday appointment. she expressed surprise that directions had not be mailed to me. Not having written information until Monday( it was sent to me by email) was problematic . I feel that my privacy was not respected. The doctor started the discussion regarding the results of my colonoscopy in an open area with another patient seated nearby. I asked him to move to a private area to talk with me. I should not have to make this request and hope steps will be taken to ensure the privacy of each patient. In addition, I felt that the cost of the preparation was too high and caused financial difficulty.

by larry marasco on Jul 21st, 2015

Dr Pearlman explains everything quite well in an easy to understand way. he is very pleasant and I am very happy with him as my proctologist

Heidi's Colonoscopy show details Heidi's Colonoscopy
by Heidi W on Jul 21st, 2015

My experience today was very good. Everyone was pleasant and willing to answer all of my questions. Dr. Pearlman was great. The only thing I would mention was that I was cold. Once the heated blanket cools off it gets quite chilly. Thank you to everyone who participated in my colonoscopy and made it as easy as possible for me.

by John vandekerckhove on Jul 21st, 2015

Great exam on colon no pain , polite staff keep up good work

Jul 20th, 2015

Personable and comfortable

by paula hoy on Jul 8th, 2015

I really enjoyed the friendliness of everyone..Dr pearl man was very nice and polite. I felt very comfortable with him..All the nurses were very nice also..I was happy with everyone...

Colonoscopy process show details Colonoscopy process
by Russ Gentner on Jun 26th, 2015

Although the wait time was a bit longer than expected, once I was called in, the process moved along pretty well. The entire team, from the Anesthesiologist, nurses and nurse anesthetist worked well together. They had noticeable rapport, that gave me a sense of confidence the procedure would go very well. I don't remember a thing about the actual colonoscopy, but once I woke up, Doctor Pearlman was very attentive and explained the results in a comfortable manner.

by Debbie on Jun 24th, 2015

Omg, this procedure can be one of the most embarrassing or frightening (if bad results), dr pearlman made it as easy as possible. The scheduling was easy and while I thought it odd at first that someone whose gunna check out one of your most private parts doesn't meet you beforehand, I now think it is a good setup.

by Tismenetsky Tamara on Jun 22nd, 2015

Both doctors -dr Perelman and anesthesiologist were excellent very pleasant and professional All question were answered I wasn't a patient of dr Perelman before but now I am and will be in the future Thak you very much

by James Deren on Jun 19th, 2015

The staff was very thorough and courteous. They made me feel comfortable.

Amazing Care show details Amazing Care
by Kristina N. on Jun 17th, 2015

Everything was taken care in a very professional and timely manner. The staff, the nurses, the doctor and the anesthesiologist were great. The procedure was well explained and very easy to follow. Job well done.

by William Gillespie on Jun 16th, 2015

The staff up front were great. Once I was in the back, the prep nurses and later the recovery nurses, made it feel like a race and just rushing through the motions, it built anxiety . Dr. Pearlman and the staff in the procedure room were great

My experience with the colonoscopy exam I had with Dr. Pearlman and his team show details My experience with the colonoscopy exam I had with Dr. Pearlman and his team
by Joe Cavallaro on Jun 16th, 2015

This was the third colonoscopy exam I have had. My exam that was completed by Dr. Pearlman and his team was definitely the best experience I have had. Everyone was very professional and went out of their way to make sure to explain everything to me as well as ensuring I was comfortable and not nervous. They explained what the process was for the exam and then as I went through the process, they explained what they were doing at that time. I would recommend Dr. Pearlman and his team to anyone who would ask me for a good doctor to perform a colonoscopy exam!

Jun 15th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Pearlman for several years. Because of my family history with Colon Cancer - he is thorough and compassionate. His staff is knowledgeable and great to talk to. I am really glad I was referred to his practice for my yearly screening.

by Ken C. on Jun 10th, 2015

Very professional, friendly and reassuring. Dr. Pearlman and all on his team were outstanding.

by James Brown on Jun 9th, 2015

The doctor made me feel Very comfortable. He added hor to the pre-op. I would definite recommend Dr Pearlman.

by Richard Karschnia on May 27th, 2015

I travel quite a distance to see Dr Perlman because I like him , the staff, & facility.

duckman show details duckman
by Timothy A. Moore on May 20th, 2015

I actually enjoyed my visit, everyone was great.

May 20th, 2015

Things went very well. I was taken in pretty close to scheduled time and the procedure only took a few minutes. I was on my way home before I knew it. Dr. Pearlman stopped before the surgery and asked if I had any questions or concerns. After the surgery he stopped by again to tell me the results and let me know they would be sending a letter as to the pathology report.

May 20th, 2015

Wait time for both initial appointment to set up test and the day of the test was long, over an hour and a half in both instances. No explanation for wait. Not pleasant experience in this respect; otherwise, everything was professional and proceded quickly. Recovery nurse was great and gave thorough follow-up.

by Jennifer NIcholson on May 20th, 2015

I was very Impressed with Dr. Pearlman and would recommend him to anyone! He was sincerely concerned with my situation even though it was just a routine visit! He showed care and compassion..so Thankful for him!

May 19th, 2015

The nurses and reception staff were all GREAT!!! Super sweet and calming!!! I especially loved Barb!!!! I would not see Dr. Pearlman again. I don't feel my questions have been answered still, and it's been several weeks since the procedure. I think I was released too soon. I was EXTREMELY uncomfortable for the ride home and a whole after I was home. The nurse who called to follow up with me didn't even have my chart, so she couldn't answer my questions. Therefore, I wouldn't really call that a follow up. With the information I have been provided (practially nothing), I don't even see the point in going through the procedure at all. I want to emphasize that I have NO complaints about the rest of the staff. They were great.

Glad I finally did it! show details Glad I finally did it!
by Jules Torossian on May 15th, 2015

The doctor, nurses, anesthesiologist....all were awesome! The before, during and after care was great - no complaints whatsoever. I went to the same doctor as my husband had due to his recommendation. The one issue I had was this: whenever I get a medical procedure where I need to be sedated AND there is minor risk of something going wrong, there tends to be a little stress involved. The ambience of the waiting room, and the fact that it all takes place in a basement was not condusive to producing relaxation prior to the procedure. I felt claustraphobic and uncomfortable (fearful) due to the drabbiness of the waiting room.

May 13th, 2015

Nice friendly facility with happy prompt employees. Nurses caring and accomodating. Only negative was temperature kept very cool. I was freezing while waiting for procedure. Finally asked a male nurse for a warm blanket. Dr Pearlman has such a great smile with as wonderful a bedside manner as always.

Exam of May 11 2015 show details Exam of May 11 2015
by Chuck Westman on May 12th, 2015

I felt that the exam preparation was clearly coordinated and that I was taken care of very well by the nurses, the anaesthiologist, and the doctor. Thank you very much

Intial Visit and Procedure show details Intial Visit and Procedure
by Catherine Broadnax on May 8th, 2015

I contacted Dr. Pearlman's office, at the advice of my in laws. My inital appointment was very thorough with his nurse. During that exam, I scheduled to have a colonoscopy. I went to the Endoscopy Center located that the Providence Medical Building in Farmington Hills. I was very nervous, but was quickly put at ease by all the staff that I encountered, as well as Dr. Pearlman. His office contacted me the next day, following the procedure to see if there were any complications. Thanks goodness there weren't any. I would highly recommend Dr. Pearlman to anyone.

by Mark Reid on May 4th, 2015

Doctor, staff and procedure all were great!

Apr 22nd, 2015

I have seen someone go from a vibrant, active, and pillar of society to someone truly defeated with life because of a proclaimed professional. This professional of whom I am referring is on the top doc list. Who claims that these doctors are top docs? Their piers or the patients?? On behalf of my best friend that went to a so called top doc I strongly disagree with their findings. When they toy with the lives of their patients and do not consider the whole person and their families they shouldn't practice medicine. In fact, when things go wrong does management cover up the true facts so they can receive the revenue created by this professional? Do they only consider they money or the person? Furthermore, the more you read into the whole "doc" thing the more frightening it becomes. You really should research it. The true specialized doctors are at or from national recognized hospitals, usually. Research the doctor that you are seeing. Not just the reviews on the internet. Everything is embellished just to make them sound like you should trust them with your or your loved one's life.

by Lynne Vinsky on Apr 6th, 2015

Everything went very smooth

Excellent show details Excellent
by Todd Farrand on Apr 6th, 2015

The staff was phenomenal, they all go the extra mile. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Pearlman.

Patient's experience with process and procedure show details Patient's experience with process and procedure
by Badarinath H. on Apr 6th, 2015

The whole experience was very pleasant. Dr. Pearlman and his team were very professional and punctual. The staff members were friendly and accommodative. The facility was clean and well organized. Overall, a very positive experience.

by Alberta Gardner on Mar 26th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to my friends. I like his bedside manner and his promptness.

Outstanding experience show details Outstanding experience
Mar 17th, 2015

Outstanding MEC experience for my endoscopic procedure. Dr Pearlman greeted me before I even reached the preparation area. I was kept comfortable, covered, warm and safe for my procedure by the CRNA, the nurses and the technicians. The environment was very clean and quiet too.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Carolyn Place on Mar 13th, 2015

Disliked the preparation liquid; rather made me feel like vomiting. Overall the experience was very professional. I was well treated and had excellent care by all staff.

by Tom Ernst on Mar 13th, 2015

I was told to check in an hour before my scheduled procedure and was called back at exactly on my designated time of 11:15. The staff was very friendly, courteous, professional and made me feel at ease. As far as Dr Pearlman, I can't say enough good things about him. I was very happy with both of my experiences at the Endoscopy Center and would definitely recommend it.

by Mary S on Mar 13th, 2015

All staff very courteous. Very professional and extremely competent.

Nothing to fear going here show details Nothing to fear going here
Mar 9th, 2015

Professional treatment from staff in a comfortable environment.

Routine Screening show details Routine Screening
by Paula on Mar 4th, 2015

Everything went well with recent routine screening colonoscopy. I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to a friend.

by Roe on Feb 18th, 2015

So listed are all these specialized credentials and yet the main focus is on colonscopes. I always thought a colonscope was a minor procedure with a few inconveniences. Why not just go to a GI doc. And what does this say about surgeons.

by Vernice Danna on Feb 17th, 2015

I liked the friendliness of the receptionist that inputted my paperwork into the system. I did not really like the person who greeted me when I first came in. Her demeanor was very inpersonable and robot-ish. I said hello and it was if I had said something strange. All of the nurses were excellent. I felt very relaxed and like I was in good hands. I did feel rushed at the end in recovery, like I was holding up space. I was woozy when I started to walk. It would be good if a wheel chair is offered even is the person declines to use. Thank you

Feb 17th, 2015

GREAT STAFF ALL THE WAY AROUND WOULD TELL A FRIEND TO GO HERE HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK YET

Colonoscopy Experience show details Colonoscopy Experience
by Patricia A. Gendron on Feb 17th, 2015

I liked everything about my experience at St. John's Hospital regarding my Colonoscopy - The staff was extremely helpful in quieting my anxieties and keeping me informed as to the next procedure.

Colonoscopy Experience show details Colonoscopy Experience
by AJ Wagner on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman and everyone in his staff were very friendly and professional and tried to make me as comfortable as possible--both physically and by answering my questions

by Mark Pitcher on Feb 14th, 2015

I will chose Dr Pearlman again.

Late but THE BEST I KNOWN FOR 10 YEARS show details Late but THE BEST I KNOWN FOR 10 YEARS
by Priscella Jones on Feb 14th, 2015

I love Dr. Pearlman, he makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world when he finally sees you. But I feel my time is important too. I am always on time or early for my visits, why can't he see me within half hour

review show details review
by Terry Chaffee on Feb 13th, 2015

Very professional, made an uncomfortable situation (procedure) very easy and relaxed.

by William J. Phillips on Feb 10th, 2015

Colonoscopy's don't normally come up in daily conversations but, when it does, I'll recommend Dr. Pearlman. I felt as though I was the Star patient of the day.

by james henderson on Feb 6th, 2015

every body was very nice and helpful

by Sharon Adams on Feb 3rd, 2015

Every individual I came in contact with rendered EXCELLENT service. Sandra, Karen, Dr. Piedmont, Kirk, Nicole and Michelle I hope I got all their names Correct. I can't forget the Doc himself!!!!!!

2 times the charm show details 2 times the charm
by Jim V on Jan 31st, 2015

I have had 2 colonoscopies within the last 2 years at the Farmington clinic with Dr Pearlman. Both were excellent experiences (relatively speaking). From the check-in to wait to prep to anesthetic to procedure to recovery, everything was done professionally & proficiently. I would highly recommend Dr Pearlman for this procedure.

by holly walker on Jan 30th, 2015

as good of an experience that you can have having a colonoscopy. Everyone very friendly and efficient.

by Penny Clemons on Jan 30th, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Pearlman & his staff, he was very informative, I would refer him to all my family members & friends

COLONOSCOPY show details COLONOSCOPY
by MARILYN K. HUGHES on Jan 29th, 2015

Would recommend Dr. Pearlman to anyone seeking a colonoscopy. He made my hospital visit extremely comfortable and put all my fears to rest. He was very comforting and professional! A wonderful doctor.

Great experience show details Great experience
by MAM on Jan 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman and his staff. I went to see Dr. Pearlman for a routine screening for a colonoscopy. The staff gave me educational information before the procedure so I knew what to expect. The day of the procedure went without a hitch and every single person I encountered at Providence Park Hospital was professional and friendly. Dr. Pearlman has a great bedside manner and after talking with him I knew I was in good hands. If your 50 and over don't hesitate to get your screen done with this doctor and staff. You will be glad you did.

by Jennifer Reichhold on Jan 27th, 2015

Excellent! Dr. Pearlman is the kindest man and puts you right at ease with difficult procedures coming your way. This morning when he came through pre-op, someone asked if everything was alright as he was running a bit late. His response? 'Oh, yes, it's a wonderful morning!' What a beautiful way to put you in a good mood.

scope time show details scope time
by Rick R on Jan 26th, 2015

Staff nice and professional. Dr P. Was polite and answered all questions. Pre procedure form could mention that contacts need to be removed. I wiuld have worn my glasses if I had known ahead of time.

by Theresa on Jan 25th, 2015

The procedure went well. All the staff involved were kind, professional, helpful, courteous... Dr. Pearlman was quite late, but other than that, the appointment and procedure went well.

by frederick krause on Jan 22nd, 2015

everyone was very kind, considerate.....Dr. Pearlman spoke to us before and after....very nice man...thanks to all

Great Care show details Great Care
by Harold Clay on Jan 22nd, 2015

My second time with Dr. Pearlman. In and out in no time. No pain dIdn't even know the procedure was over.

Great!! show details Great!!
by Alice DePaulis on Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman is one of the nicest, most caring doctors I have met. The entire office and staff were so kind. They made this whole procedure so easy. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman.

by Sharon A. on Jan 19th, 2015

This was a pleasant experience. Dr. Pearlman was very polite, thorough, and patient. The staff was professional and did everything to keep me comfortable. Warm blankets and footies . . . the best part of getting a colonoscopy!

Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman made me feel comfortable before and after the procedure. Have complete trust in the doctor.

Colonscopy show details Colonscopy
by Melody Ziegler on Jan 14th, 2015

Perfect

by Judith A Williams on Jan 14th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Pearlmen to my family and friends. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable and at ease.

by Jim on Jan 13th, 2015

Things went well so there is no follow-up. Hooray!

by M. A. on Jan 9th, 2015

This has been a great experience (except the prep) from the start. It began with Jessica going out of her way to arrange for appointments for my neighbor and me to have colonoscopies one after the other. Our original appointments were in the afternoon and she arranged to move both to the morning , which is great for people who had been fasting for more than 24 hours. The staff at the Endoscopy Center in Farmington Hills was totally professional and made the process very easy. Dr. Pearlman talked with me twice during the process and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pearlman and his staff, who removed much of the dread of this procedure. I definitely will not procrastinate in the future!

by Nancy Y on Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. was 45 min. late but apologized. Certainly would recommend him to my friends. Excellent bedside manner and also very professional . 'Gave it to me straight' and I appreciate that.

The Night Before show details The Night Before
by Frank D'Angelo on Jan 7th, 2015

Well The day before was not fun (prepping for Colonoscopy) The Procedure went very well. First time with Dr Pearlman, very pleasant. The facility is a well tuned machine, friendly staff. I would recommend to a friend.

colon surgery patient show details colon surgery patient
by jb. kelly on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Pearlman & staff ( Sharon) were outstanding , the treatment I rec'd could not have been any better!.

Annual Exam show details Annual Exam
by Alan Powers on Dec 28th, 2014

As always, Dr. Pearlman & his support team were prompt, courteous & professional.

Very Satisfied Patient for 25 years show details Very Satisfied Patient for 25 years
by Barbara Lamey on Dec 24th, 2014

From the minute that I schedule my appt. with Dr. Pearlman I know that I can trust that I will have the best possible care during surgery and follow up after surgery. I personally would never consider any other Dr. for my care.

Colonscopy show details Colonscopy
by Kathleen A. Neighbors on Dec 22nd, 2014

I would tell a friend about Dr. Pearlman and the staff.

by Arnold Peek on Dec 22nd, 2014

I was very pleased with the service and fact that when the procedure was over I had no idea that it had been completed. The staff was exceptional and accomodating. I will tell everyone that there is no reason to be concerned if you see Dr. Pearlman.

by Patrick McElroy on Dec 19th, 2014

Every person that I came in contact with today was friendly, courteous, and professional. I will recommend Dr Pearlman to my friends who have yet to go through with their colonoscopy.

My First Colonoscopy show details My First Colonoscopy
Dec 17th, 2014

Dr Pearlman and the staff we're all very nice. This was my first colonoscopy and it was a good experience due to Dr Pearlman, the nurses, and the rest of the staff that worked with me that day. Thank you.

He's Great! No ifs, ands, or butts! show details He's Great! No ifs, ands, or butts!
by LMF on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Pearlman is such a friendly personable doc. I like the way he chats you up before the procedure and spends time with you after. I had an experience with another proctologist and thank God I found Dr. Pearlman!

First Colonoscopy show details First Colonoscopy
by Carolyn Romzick on Dec 16th, 2014

The process and procedure was closely aligned with the information I was given in advance. Overall, it was a positive experience that with a few areas of modification that could more personalize the care. My initial visit at the office was awkward when I was escorted into what looked like someone's private-office office that had been vacated. I was told someone would be 'right-in' but no one appeared for 15 minutes. I sat there surrounded by an esthetically depressing décor, listening to a loud clock ticking away each second which was a constant reminder about how long I was sitting unattended. Having the staff's private food-stash on a bookcase in the corner seemed inappropriate for patients to see. Once a staff member came in to discuss details, she was very pleasant and informative but was at a loss to tell me the cost of the procedure. I was directed to call the business office to get that information. It would be appropriate for the physician's office to be able to convey at least the physician's fee without the patient having to actively pursue this information. The endoscopy center also hesitated to give me information about the fees at the time of registration. They could give me a 'cash' price but not an 'insurance price', indicating that all insurances get billed differently. It is my understanding that the fee is the fee and that it is required that all insurances get billed similarly, realizing that reimbursements and copays for each insurance company vary. I was not asking for specific information about my insurance coverage, just the fee. Transparency was lacking. I believe all support staff should be aware of fees and they should be openly discussed so that patients can more fully appreciate the value of the services provided. The facility, the Michigan Endoscopy Center, was well appointed and comfortable. The two-tiered registration process was not explained and was confusing to not only me but other patients who followed. The receptionist was pleasant enough but was unnecessarily curt with her list of questions she needed to ask. I realize she must ask the questions many times during the day and it is repetitive to her but to someone encountering her litany of questions for the first time, the process lacked warmth and was rather abrupt. There was great confusion regarding my name, possibly because of data obtained from the insurance company which had selectively abbreviated my name to conform to their software program needs. It took several attempts to get the titling on my MEC record to closely correspond with my legal name. I realize this is an insurance company flaw but I am braced for challenges once they receive the claim. When I was escorted to the pre-op area, I was a bit put-off by being ushered into the bathroom and then interviewed regarding my medical history. I am not sure if this was the only location for 'privacy' but, an interview in the bathroom??? As I said, overall, it was a decent experience. Dr. Pearlman was pleasant and seemed capable from the two minutes of conversation I had with him before anesthesia. As a healthcare provider myself, I have very high expectations for facilities, their teams and the overall patient experience. In my private practice, team members are highly trained to be attentive to every detail and to be aware of anything negative patients might perceive that would diminish their experience. We review our procedures regularly, request patient feedback daily and make modifications whenever necessary to constantly improve our customer service and satisfaction. With so much competition in healthcare, the greatest success will come to those who provide outstanding and flawless patient care. It is a lofty goal which requires constant attention to detail. I offer my comments to be constructive feedback to your request. When I am due for my next colonoscopy in ten years, I will return to Dr. Pearlman's office if he is still in the practice of medicine.

by Tim kozak on Dec 16th, 2014

The procedure went well and doctor Pearlman explained the results and was very personable

by Christopher G. Johnson on Dec 15th, 2014

Outstanding staff!

by Christopher Jason on Dec 10th, 2014

Great experience, will be telling all my friends to come see you....their all due for the 50yr. Screening. See you in 10 years !!

by Jeff t on Dec 10th, 2014

Easy process. Very timely and organized. All staff was friendly and helpful.

Review from my colonoscopy show details Review from my colonoscopy
by Margaret Garrett on Dec 6th, 2014

My experience was very pleasant. The office staff were all very polite and helpful and efficient. I went in feeling very nervous about the procedure and came out feeling very relieved. Was taken back 5 minutes before scheduled appointment time. Everything went very smoothly. Would recommend Dr. Pearlman to anyone. I think very highly of him and his practice.

Dec 2nd, 2014

Dr. Pearlman was very caring and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to others. I was very nervous about the procedure, but he answered all my questions and made it easy.

Overall good experience show details Overall good experience
Dec 1st, 2014

First time seeing Dr. Pearlman. The overall experience was very good. I was able to have my consultation over the phone with all of my questions answered. Information was sent to me about what I needed to do in preparation of the procedure, what to buy and what time to do everything. Everything went fine. The morning of the procedure, I checked in at the outpatient clinic, was escorted back to the prep area and then taken back for the procedure. Met with Dr. Pearlman and he asked a handful of questions, asked if I had any questions and the procedure was performed. No problems. Everyone was VERY professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Pearlman and his staff.

Mr show details Mr
by Bachir Meftah on Dec 1st, 2014

Great service. Thank you

Nov 25th, 2014

Highly recommended!

RN show details RN
by Mary Schmidt on Nov 25th, 2014

From calling to schedule to folow up call, staff very pleasant and helpful. Love the Endoscopy center. Prompt and wonderful staff. Love Dr Pearlman since meet him years ago!!!!

Excellent service show details Excellent service
by Eric Schenkus on Nov 20th, 2014

Hated the prep but just the cost of performing this procedure.

Colon resection show details Colon resection
by John Thomas on Nov 18th, 2014

I was thoroughly satisfied with my office visits, surgery and follow up with Doctor Pearlman. I was also satisfied with his office staff and the staff assisting with my procedure.

by Dan Mydock on Nov 12th, 2014

The whole process was quick and efficient. Dr. Pearlman and the entire staff were wonderful. They all answered my questions professionally and courteously. One thing I would recommend when setting up procedure is to give patient options on bowel prep solutions. This time, mine was awful (Suprep). I could hardly get it down. My previous colonoscopy, I had a different solution and it was easier to take. I did not know there were other options. Just a thought.

by Bret Miller on Nov 12th, 2014

Overall, the service was great and I am very pleased with my relationship with Dr. Pearlman. However, I dislike when doctors are late, especially for the first appointment of the morning. My appointment was for 7:30 AM, I arrived slightly before 6:30 AM as requested, and then did not begin the procedure until almost 8:00 AM.

by Darlene Hodge on Nov 6th, 2014

The upgrade of the facility and the registration staff were most kind. The medical staff is an excellent group of people. Dr. Pearlman is such a good doctor, great beadside manners (old term) and more importantly has a heart for people and their well-being. Thank God for you all.

by Steve Gracz on Nov 6th, 2014

I appreciated Dr. Pearlman explanation of the procedure and follow-up discussion

procedure show details procedure
by james gazley on Nov 4th, 2014

I was very pleased with the care that I received. I was in and out before I knew it. Dr. Pearlman and his staff were top notch. very informative. I would highly recommend this group.

by joanne kristal on Nov 4th, 2014

I didn't like waiting for the procedure - got there 8:45 - didn't get taken in until 10:10 - other than that...just fine.

by Jerome Mittman on Nov 3rd, 2014

All went well but I was disappointed I never saw Dr. Pearlman either before or after the procedure.

by Renita Dillard on Oct 29th, 2014

The staff and Dr. Pearlman were wonderful. The proceedure was not as bad as I thought it would be. I did not have a follow up after visit - not sure that I need one. I was told that everything went well, but I have not recieved any lab results.

First time patient show details First time patient
by William J Duncan Jr on Oct 27th, 2014

Everything went very good. I was out and waking up before I knew it. The only thing I thought was odd was I was told to see another doctor’s middle of the following week but the other doctors availability did not allow it. So why tell me to follow up the following week with someone that is that busy.

by Linda Sims on Oct 25th, 2014

I would choose Dr. Pearlman again..He is a moral doctor. High standards...and caring.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE show details OUTSTANDING SERVICE
by Bonnie Kichak on Oct 25th, 2014

The staff from start to finish was amazing. You should be very proud to have such a staff that has great conversation, makes you laugh and you know exactly what is going to happen from start to finish. Dr. Pearlman you are such a wonderful doctor. I put having a colonoscopy off for 2 years and I will tell you I will be there on time for my next one as I didn't even what had happened. Thank You

by August on Oct 22nd, 2014

As great and experience as it could be from start to finish. Highly recommend.

surgical patient show details surgical patient
by Pam Duman on Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. Pearlman is a wonderful physician with an excellent reputation. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. He is a very skilled physician. He is also very kind. Thank you for everything.

My favorite doctor! show details My favorite doctor!
by Sally Smith on Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. Pearlman literally saved my life! He designed a plan to help me reach our goal medically to have the least invasive surgical procedure and the best post surgical outcome. He values my questions and makes me comfortable. I have complete faith in him surgically and personally. I have over heard other patients AND doctors recommend him. Thank you God for Dr. Pearlman!

Doc show details Doc
by Bob A on Oct 16th, 2014

Very thorough

Oct 16th, 2014

Was well worth the wait. Dr. Pearlman was friendly but still maintained a level of professionalism. Excellant bedside manner. He has the ability to make you feel very comfortable in a somewhat embarrassing exam, especially for a female.

Retiree show details Retiree
by Bill F on Oct 13th, 2014

Second colonoscopy in 10 years. Very understanding, professional & compassionate. Anesthesiologist very good, wake up as advised with no complications. Particularly appreciate post op consultation. Highly recommended.

by Candy Galindo on Oct 4th, 2014

The entire office, doctor, nurses, office staff, are all extremely courteous, friendly, and genuinely care about me and my health.

Oct 3rd, 2014

Very well done. Nocplaints

Great Doc and Great Bedside Manner show details Great Doc and Great Bedside Manner
by Marshall S on Oct 3rd, 2014

Dr. Pearlman is a great doctor and compassionate man. He has been taking care of my family for many years and I highly recommend him to others.

Oct 1st, 2014

My procedure was done in a timely manner. All personnel were professional and invoved. Well done!

Outpatient Procedure show details Outpatient Procedure
Sep 29th, 2014

This was a pleasant visit to offset the normal unpleasant nature of this procedure.

by Bart Lucente on Sep 29th, 2014

Staff was extremely nice, friendly and helpful. Dr Pearlman was great, he provided both pre and post discussion, he also was nice and friendly.

Sept . 26th Appointment show details Sept . 26th Appointment
by Tom B. on Sep 29th, 2014

One of the fears of truning 50 is knowing that I'd need to have a colonoscopy. Dr. Pearlman and his staff made this an easy thing to have done. The pre-surgery prep the day before went well, as I followed the instruction given during consultation. The surgery itself went excellent. Dr. Pearlman and his staff made me feel at ease, and I felt completly fine before, durring and after the surgery. i would recommned Dr. Pearlman to anyone.

Dr Pearlman is the best show details Dr Pearlman is the best
by MK on Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr. Pearlman has an excellent bedside manner. He is always pleasant and will take the time to answer questions. I found his demeanor to be very relaxing and assuring. The staff was always pleasant. I was always greeted with plenty of smiles. They all seem to enjoy their jobs. The one negative was the wait. However, the wait was always worth it. Dr. Pearlman would come in and actually spend time with me, LISTENING to me and answering any questions that I had. I knew that the reason I was waiting was that he was doing that with all his patients. My interactions with Dr. Pearlman were the best I've had with any doctor. Thanks to him and his staff for their outstanding work!

by Carol a. Slowinski on Sep 23rd, 2014

I would chose Dr. Ralph D. Pearlman again.

the best show details the best
by george on Sep 9th, 2014

Compassionate, understanding, talented.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Aug 27th, 2014

Another surgeon messed me up. Dr P fixed me up great.

Aug 10th, 2014

Excellent caring surgeon.

by Jeanne on Jul 30th, 2014

Dr Pearlman has been my doctor for 20 years. I have recommended him to my friends and family. 4 out of 4 stars!

Doctor show details Doctor
by Bianca on Jun 26th, 2014

I love all of the staff [fun, friendly and very caring].

by kodji wade on Jun 21st, 2014

he was very honest and truthful he was the first doctor to diagnose my condition and im so grateful for him i really like DR. PEARLMAN a lot he's the best.

by sheryl on May 30th, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Stop looking cause you won't find a better colon rectal surgeon anywhere else.

3 & Counting show details 3 & Counting
by Dan H on May 17th, 2014

After 3 colonoscopies I have to say he's the best.

Grandma show details Grandma
Apr 9th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearlmans for over twenty years. he has treated myself and several family members over the years. He always takes the time to explain in laymans terms what plan of action is needed for any problems that I may have at the time of my visit.

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by Kortney S on Apr 9th, 2014

I agree with the wonderful comments made about Dr Pearlman. This man save my life!!! I thank my lucky stars that he is my doctor, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me through my cancer diagnosis. I was scared, but his assurance put me at ease, he was there every step of the way, and the surgery outcome was excellent. 2 years now, and cancer free thanks to dr pearlman!!! Thank YOU, forever grateful!!!

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Apr 8th, 2014

I was told by another surgeon that I had to have my diverticulitis operated on. Dr Pearlman reviewed all my old records and ct scans and instead taught me the importance of taking fiber. I've been 5 years and I'm feeling great. He's an excellent doctor.

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Ryan G. on Mar 24th, 2014

I've now seen Dr. Pearlman six times and each and every time he has provided me with sound medical advice as well as the necessary remedies to my medical issues. Earlier this year I reccomended a friend of mine with a fistula issue that two of her family physicians initially wrote off as insignifigant. As the conditon became worse she, per my reccomendation, made an appointment. Long story short her conditon ( Which was causing here Chronic Pain) required surgery. The office staff schedueled a priority surgery due to the nature of the condition. The procedure went perfect and she was back to work about a week sooner than expected. Two thumbs up! Knowledgeable. Professional. EXPERIENCED!!!

competent and compassionate show details competent and compassionate
Mar 7th, 2014

Best doctor I've had!

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Mar 4th, 2014

Bottom line is Dr Pearlman is the best Colon Surgeon in the State. His waiting room is full for a reason.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
by Pat on Feb 28th, 2014

the wait time was excessive but there might have been a reason for that. I was extremely impressed by the Dr's knowledge and caring approach to my condition. I felt confident in his approach and advice and would recommend him to friends and family

by NATHANIEL K on Feb 24th, 2014

CAME TO SEE DR PEARLMAN BECAUSE OF A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT REQUIRED MAJOR SURGERY. HE DID A GREAT JOB INFORMING ME OF THE SURGERY, WHAT WAS INVOLVED, AND THE AFTERMATH. I AM LUCKY I WAS REFERRED TO DR PEARLMAN.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Brenda Earhart on Jan 23rd, 2014

I was terrified when told I needed major surgery to remove damage to my sigmoid colon done by one bout of diverticulitis. After spending 2 three day admissions to hospital and still feeling ill, I went to Dr. Pearlman for a second opinion. From that first visit through today (4 weeks after having 14 Inches of intestine removed) I have received the best care and the kindest personal treatment a patient could hope for. Dr. Pearlman is the epitome of a perfect doctor.

by Dan G on Jan 20th, 2014

I've been coming to see Dr Pearlman for over 15 years. Just had my 3rd colonoscopy with him. He's the best. Very patient and courteous. Spends time with me before and after my exams to answer any and all questions I have. Gives me results right after my colonoscopy so I don't have to worry. Can't beat Dr Pearlman

kindness counts show details kindness counts
Jan 16th, 2014

I was scared to death when I found out I had cancer. Dr Pearlman took me thru the surgery, step by step. He was always there for me. He is a great surgeon! I highly recommend him. The best.

Screening show details Screening
Jan 15th, 2014

Great doctor. I will be back for my next colon screening.

Nice!! show details Nice!!
Jun 27th, 2013

Great Doc, but lady with red hair at the front desk needs so slow down. she is very disorganising. makes me not want to walk into the office to see the dr.

GREAT CARING DOCTOR show details GREAT CARING DOCTOR
by MARCIA on Apr 18th, 2013

VERY GENUINE, CARING SURGEON. HE TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF ME FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE, DURING MY HOSPITAL STAY, AND STILL CARING FOR ME AFTER MY SURGERY. I FEEL BETTER THAN I HAVE IN YEARS...NO PAIN

excellent patient care show details excellent patient care
Mar 5th, 2013

dr pearlman is wonderful. he cured me of my disease without the need of surgery. his staff is exceptional, always willing to help. very hard to find a doctor this outstanding anymore.

Great guy show details Great guy
Jan 27th, 2013

Did a great job with my mother who is 82 and was diagnosed with colon cancer. He has a great staff which helped us make all of our appointments. They made it easier during a stressful time. Thank you

excellent care given show details excellent care given
May 4th, 2012

wonderful staff. Dr Pearlman walked me through my cancer surgerystep by step, always helping me get to the next appointment.My scar is so small, I can still wear a bathing suit.

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
Dec 4th, 2011

Dr Pearlman has created his own educational handouts that are simple to understand, and prevented surgery for me.Very Professional. Highly recommend.

Oct 20th, 2011

you won't find a better dr, so stop looking

Sep 3rd, 2011

Very thorough. Great staff. Good Surgeon

Nov 1st, 2010

I have had my last 5 procedures with Dr. Pearlman and would never go to another Dr. Very knowledgeable and qualified. He is THE BEST in my opinion.

May 31st, 2009

Outstanding staff, organized.Very Professional

A great doctor! show details A great doctor!
Oct 10th, 2008

Dr Pearlman has created his own handouts that taught me how to prevent hemorrhoid surgery. He is great. His staff is great.

great surgeon show details great surgeon
Jul 25th, 2008

waiting room full of patients from other surgeons. Best in the area.