Ralph D. Pearlman, MD

22250 Providence Dr
Ste 702
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 557-9650
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2014

Another surgeon messed me up. Dr P fixed me up great.

Aug 23rd, 2014

I have seen someone go from a vibrant, active, and pillar of society to someone truly defeated with life because of a proclaimed professional. This professional of whom I am referring is on the top doc list. Who claims that these doctors are top docs? Their piers or the patients?? On behalf of my best friend that went to a so called top doc I strongly disagree with their findings. When they toy with the lives of their patients and do not consider the whole person and their families they shouldn't practice medicine. In fact, when things go wrong does management cover up the true facts so they can receive the revenue created by this professional? Do they only consider they money or the person?

Aug 13th, 2014

I am an internist in the Providence area. I refer to Dr. Pearlman exclusively. He is a "Top Doc" in the magazine and in clinical practice.

Aug 10th, 2014

Excellent caring surgeon.

by Jeanne on Jul 30th, 2014

Dr Pearlman has been my doctor for 20 years. I have recommended him to my friends and family. 4 out of 4 stars!

|  Doctor  |  show details
by Bianca on Jun 26th, 2014

I love all of the staff [fun, friendly and very caring].

|  patient  |  show details
by kodji wade on Jun 21st, 2014

he was very honest and truthful he was the first doctor to diagnose my condition and im so grateful for him i really like DR. PEARLMAN a lot he's the best.

by sheryl on May 30th, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Stop looking cause you won't find a better colon rectal surgeon anywhere else.

May 25th, 2014

I unfortunately had to learn the hard and extremely painful way about intestinal blockages and hernias, which of course I've never had until this man cut on me. He's an old school surgeon who likes to do open surgeries which causes scar tissue and weakens the abdominal wall. When I was there yes his wait room was full, it was full of people much older than I.

|  3 & Counting  |  show details
by Dan H on May 17th, 2014

After 3 colonoscopies I have to say he's the best.

by j on May 3rd, 2014

I can not recommend this guy. I have a belly loaded with scar tissue reasons why to name a few. Which of course, was never explained to me.

|  Grandma  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearlmans for over twenty years. he has treated myself and several family members over the years. He always takes the time to explain in laymans terms what plan of action is needed for any problems that I may have at the time of my visit.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by Kortney S on Apr 9th, 2014

I agree with the wonderful comments made about Dr Pearlman. This man save my life!!! I thank my lucky stars that he is my doctor, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me through my cancer diagnosis. I was scared, but his assurance put me at ease, he was there every step of the way, and the surgery outcome was excellent. 2 years now, and cancer free thanks to dr pearlman!!! Thank YOU, forever grateful!!!

|  Top Doc  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2014

I was told by another surgeon that I had to have my diverticulitis operated on. Dr Pearlman reviewed all my old records and ct scans and instead taught me the importance of taking fiber. I've been 5 years and I'm feeling great. He's an excellent doctor.

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by Ryan G. on Mar 24th, 2014

I've now seen Dr. Pearlman six times and each and every time he has provided me with sound medical advice as well as the necessary remedies to my medical issues. Earlier this year I reccomended a friend of mine with a fistula issue that two of her family physicians initially wrote off as insignifigant. As the conditon became worse she, per my reccomendation, made an appointment. Long story short her conditon ( Which was causing here Chronic Pain) required surgery. The office staff schedueled a priority surgery due to the nature of the condition. The procedure went perfect and she was back to work about a week sooner than expected. Two thumbs up! Knowledgeable. Professional. EXPERIENCED!!!

|  competent and compassionate  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Best doctor I've had!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

Bottom line is Dr Pearlman is the best Colon Surgeon in the State. His waiting room is full for a reason.

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
by Pat on Feb 28th, 2014

the wait time was excessive but there might have been a reason for that. I was extremely impressed by the Dr's knowledge and caring approach to my condition. I felt confident in his approach and advice and would recommend him to friends and family

by NATHANIEL K on Feb 24th, 2014

CAME TO SEE DR PEARLMAN BECAUSE OF A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT REQUIRED MAJOR SURGERY. HE DID A GREAT JOB INFORMING ME OF THE SURGERY, WHAT WAS INVOLVED, AND THE AFTERMATH. I AM LUCKY I WAS REFERRED TO DR PEARLMAN.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Brenda Earhart on Jan 23rd, 2014

I was terrified when told I needed major surgery to remove damage to my sigmoid colon done by one bout of diverticulitis. After spending 2 three day admissions to hospital and still feeling ill, I went to Dr. Pearlman for a second opinion. From that first visit through today (4 weeks after having 14 Inches of intestine removed) I have received the best care and the kindest personal treatment a patient could hope for. Dr. Pearlman is the epitome of a perfect doctor.

by Dan G on Jan 20th, 2014

I've been coming to see Dr Pearlman for over 15 years. Just had my 3rd colonoscopy with him. He's the best. Very patient and courteous. Spends time with me before and after my exams to answer any and all questions I have. Gives me results right after my colonoscopy so I don't have to worry. Can't beat Dr Pearlman

|  kindness counts  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2014

I was scared to death when I found out I had cancer. Dr Pearlman took me thru the surgery, step by step. He was always there for me. He is a great surgeon! I highly recommend him. The best.

|  Screening  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

Great doctor. I will be back for my next colon screening.

|  Nice!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Great Doc, but lady with red hair at the front desk needs so slow down. she is very disorganising. makes me not want to walk into the office to see the dr.

|  Appointment and Surgery  |  show details
by Janice Fetzner on May 6th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to all having colorectal problems. I had been having problems since Nov. 2012 and was finally referred to Dr. Pearlman in March 2013. I was able to get an appointment within a week and when I arrived I immediately loved all staff I met especially Mary Ann and Sharon. The office staff are warm and welcoming and put you at ease. This only continued with Dr. Pearlman. He listened and you could tell he genuinely cared. The surgery was a success and my recovery was easy. I love this Dr. and office and can say with certainty that no one would be disappointed in the care they receive.

|  GREAT CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
by MARCIA on Apr 18th, 2013

VERY GENUINE, CARING SURGEON. HE TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF ME FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE, DURING MY HOSPITAL STAY, AND STILL CARING FOR ME AFTER MY SURGERY. I FEEL BETTER THAN I HAVE IN YEARS...NO PAIN

|  excellent patient care  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

dr pearlman is wonderful. he cured me of my disease without the need of surgery. his staff is exceptional, always willing to help. very hard to find a doctor this outstanding anymore.

|  Great guy  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2013

Did a great job with my mother who is 82 and was diagnosed with colon cancer. He has a great staff which helped us make all of our appointments. They made it easier during a stressful time. Thank you

Nov 9th, 2012

Be very careful with this man, he'll use your body like some experimental project. Problem with that is you'll have to live in it the rest of your life..

Jun 29th, 2012

Never ever trust this guy. He'll look you in the eye and lie to your face. Don't ever let him talk you into something you might not possibly need. And most importantly go get several opinions.

|  excellent care given  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

wonderful staff. Dr Pearlman walked me through my cancer surgerystep by step, always helping me get to the next appointment.My scar is so small, I can still wear a bathing suit.

Feb 19th, 2012

Use extreme caution.

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

Dr Pearlman has created his own educational handouts that are simple to understand, and prevented surgery for me.Very Professional. Highly recommend.

Oct 20th, 2011

you won't find a better dr, so stop looking

Sep 3rd, 2011

Very thorough. Great staff. Good Surgeon

Mar 25th, 2011

Outstanding in all respects.

Nov 1st, 2010

I have had my last 5 procedures with Dr. Pearlman and would never go to another Dr. Very knowledgeable and qualified. He is THE BEST in my opinion.

Jul 14th, 2010

From the office staff to Dr Pearlman I was treated professionally and with respect. Listening to how they handled every patient while sitting in their waiting room, I was very impressed.

Jun 30th, 2010

outstanding

May 31st, 2009

Outstanding staff, organized.Very Professional

|  A great doctor!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2008

Dr Pearlman has created his own handouts that taught me how to prevent hemorrhoid surgery. He is great. His staff is great.

|  great surgeon  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2008

waiting room full of patients from other surgeons. Best in the area.