Dr. Ralph Pearlman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

November 29th, 2016
Dr Pearlman and his entire team were quite simply outstanding. They all really care . Very professional and capable. Very helpful and considerate. You could not be in better hands.

November 4th, 2016
11/04/16
Overall good experience with Dr Pearlman. This was my first colonoscopy with him. All of the staff were excellent...... See you in three 3years!!

October 30th, 2016
Colonoscopy
The place runs like clock work. The staff was friendly and awesome. Dr Pearlman was excellent. Cant wait to go back!!!

October 25th, 2016
Colon cancer resection
Very friendly. Makes the patient feel comfortable. Works well with other doctors related to the case and comes highly recommended from othes

October 25th, 2016
Dr. Pearlman and his staff were awesome and very accomodating.

October 21st, 2016
My procedure at Michigan Endoscopy Center
Everything went very smoothly. I arrived at the appointed time for registration, and they called me right on time to begin the prep for the procedure. On the rated items, I put that the wait time was 1 hour, but that was precisely as expected, since registration was scheduled at 9:45am for the 10:45am procedure. So, everything was still done on time. Dr. Pearlman is the very best! I've been going to him for these routine screenings for about 15 years, and he is very reassuring and calming -- the perfect 'bedside manner'. He let me know today that he'll see me for one more screening in 5 years, shortly before he retires. Well, I'm grateful I'll see him at least that one more time! I am certain he will plan well for his succession, as he would want all his patients to receive the very best of care in the future. Thanks to all who took care of me today, you were all great!

October 20th, 2016
Great team
The entire team from front desk on back is alert, responsive, and caring, all with a light touch!

October 12th, 2016
1st colonoscopy, yikes!
Much easier than I thought it would be! Staff was wonderful - informative and put me at ease. Prep was no big deal (which is what I was dreading). The day of the procedure I was brought in, changed, put on a gurney, taken to the procedure room, I was out in like 2 seconds, next thing I know I'm waking up. I felt great afterwards, no grogginess or anything. I was walking out a little more than 2 hours after I arrived! All in all it was an easy experience. Dr. Pearlman and all the staff were very nice, caring and professional. Highly recommend to any reluctant people out there!

October 7th, 2016
I like doctor pearlman because he's happy and explains things well. The nurses were nice too. The office is in a basement so it's a bit dreary though. Also I had to reschedule because the doctor couldn't do it in the morning like I scheduled it, and then there was a big crowd and I waited a long time to get started. I would have liked a gift basket at the end too ✌️️

Debbie
This was my second colonoscopy from Dr. Pearl man, he has excellent bedside and is an excellent doctor. Everyone at the facility is very pleasant. It was a good experience.

October 7th, 2016
Dr. Pearlman is an excellent doctor with exceptional skills. He is truly a professional who cares about his patients.

September 29th, 2016
What otherwise can be a scarey procedure was made easy with Dr. pearlman and his staff. Very professional and everyone took the time to speak with me and answer any questions I might have.