A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Pfeiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Pfeiffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeiffer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeiffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Pfeiffer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiffer graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pfeiffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Burton Pfeiffer MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph B. Pfeiffer practice?
- Dr. Ralph Pfeiffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Pfeiffer practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Surgeons.