A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Plemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Plemons, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plemons graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Plemons has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph P Plemons MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph P. Plemons practice?
- Dr. Ralph Plemons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Plemons practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.