A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Posch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Posch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Posch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Posch graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Posch has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph John Posch MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Posch practice?
- Dr. Ralph Posch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Posch practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Urologists.