Learn more about Dr. Ralph Potkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Potkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potkin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Potkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Potkin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Potkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Terry Potkin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Potkin practice?
- Dr. Ralph Potkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Potkin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.