A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Primelo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Primelo graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Primelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Primelo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Primelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Primelo practice?
Dr. Ralph Primelo practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Raul Primelo