A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Primelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Primelo is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Primelo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Primelo graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Primelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Primelo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Primelo practice?
- Dr. Ralph Primelo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Primelo practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.