A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Primelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Primelo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primelo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Primelo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Primelo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Primelo graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Primelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Primelo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Primelo practice?
- Dr. Ralph Primelo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Primelo practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.