Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Purcell
Dr. Ralph Purcell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Purcell is affiliated with Thompson Peak Hospital, Helen Hayes Hospital and St Johns Riverside HospitalDobbs Ferry Pavilion. Dr. Purcell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Purcell has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ralph Purcell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Michael Steingart
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi35
Dr. Stacey Mcclure
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.26 mi18
Dr. Lance Winter
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.26 mi17