A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Quijano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Quijano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Quijano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijano graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quijano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Quijano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Quijano practice?
- Dr. Ralph Quijano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Quijano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Obstetricians & Gynecologists.