A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Quinones, Director of Blood and Marrow Processing Laboratory is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Quinones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Quinones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Quinones MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Quinones practice?
- Dr. Ralph Quinones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Quinones practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.