A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Rabkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabkin graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Rabkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph Rabkin practice?
Dr. Ralph Rabkin practices Nephrology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Nephrologists.