A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Raper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Raper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Raper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raper graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans