Learn more about Dr. Ralph Raper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Raper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Raper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raper graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph William Raper MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph W. Raper practice?
- Dr. Ralph Raper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Raper practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Newport, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.