Some ratings provided by DrScore.
RIP OFF! show details RIP OFF!
by Jason on Jul 12th, 2013

When I make an appointment to see a doctor, I want to see a DOCTOR, not a NURSE. Nurses here make diagnoses and hand out scripts to the patients -- the doctor doesn't have to be bothered but still makes big bucks on your insurance. DUH!

Very satisfied patient show details Very satisfied patient
by Reda Sabo on Jun 26th, 2013

I like all the staff, they are all very helpful. I see nurse practitioner Dawn, and she is splendid. I appreciate the fact, that the Dr. is very busy, but I know I can get into see Dawn every time. She can write prescriptions and order test, just like the Dr. does. They take excellent care of me, and I am very glad I found their office. I would tell my family and friends about this place, and what a wonderful experience I've had there.

VERY COLD AND UNCARING show details VERY COLD AND UNCARING
Apr 29th, 2013

Terrible experience -- very rude people all around here. Very cold and uncaring.

THE WORST EVER show details THE WORST EVER
by KACEY on Apr 16th, 2013

NO STARS AT ALL FOR THIS REVIEW. WHILE IT'S EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT YOU MAY WAIT AN HOUR AND A HALF. THEN YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE THE DOCTOR HIMSELF -- THEY'LL STICK YOU WITH AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE NURSE FOR THE SAME MONEY AS YOU'D PAY A DOCTOR. WHEN YOUR TEST RESULTS COME IN, THEY WON'T CALL YOU, NO MATTER WHAT THE RESULTS ARE. AND AFTER HOURS, THERE IS NO ANSWERING MACHINE OR REFERRAL NUMBER, ONLY A CURT VOICE SAYING GO TO THE HOSPITAL, GOODBYE! OH, THEY'RE RUDE, TOO!

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Raper cares more for his patients than any doctor I have seen in the last 20 years. One of the best.

Mr and Mrs. Brennan show details Mr and Mrs. Brennan
Aug 5th, 2011

Bedside manner is excellent. Dr is kind and he has time to listen - he does not rush. He's a good Dr and We are glad we picked him.

Jun 9th, 2011

Personable rather than clinical. High trust factor.

Jan 31st, 2009

This doctor comes in to see his patients after twelve midnight. Visiting hours are long over and so the elderly are represented by themselves only and no one who is alert and competent is there when he comes. He does not contact family members even when a specific request is put in the chart.