Overall Review

3.9

September 8th, 2016
Sometimes difficult to contact the office, but staff is friendly and will usually get me in quickly. I will go nowhere else for blood draws--Vickie is the best, quick and painless. Nurse Practitioners on staff (Dawn and Martha) are excellent and spend as much time with me as needed without feeling "moved along."

July 12th, 2013
RIP OFF!
When I make an appointment to see a doctor, I want to see a DOCTOR, not a NURSE. Nurses here make diagnoses and hand out scripts to the patients -- the doctor doesn't have to be bothered but still makes big bucks on your insurance. DUH!

June 26th, 2013
Very satisfied patient
I like all the staff, they are all very helpful. I see nurse practitioner Dawn, and she is splendid. I appreciate the fact, that the Dr. is very busy, but I know I can get into see Dawn every time. She can write prescriptions and order test, just like the Dr. does. They take excellent care of me, and I am very glad I found their office. I would tell my family and friends about this place, and what a wonderful experience I've had there.

April 29th, 2013
VERY COLD AND UNCARING
Terrible experience -- very rude people all around here. Very cold and uncaring.

April 16th, 2013
THE WORST EVER
NO STARS AT ALL FOR THIS REVIEW. WHILE IT'S EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT YOU MAY WAIT AN HOUR AND A HALF. THEN YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE THE DOCTOR HIMSELF -- THEY'LL STICK YOU WITH AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE NURSE FOR THE SAME MONEY AS YOU'D PAY A DOCTOR. WHEN YOUR TEST RESULTS COME IN, THEY WON'T CALL YOU, NO MATTER WHAT THE RESULTS ARE. AND AFTER HOURS, THERE IS NO ANSWERING MACHINE OR REFERRAL NUMBER, ONLY A CURT VOICE SAYING GO TO THE HOSPITAL, GOODBYE! OH, THEY'RE RUDE, TOO!

September 25th, 2012
Dr. Raper cares more for his patients than any doctor I have seen in the last 20 years. One of the best.

August 5th, 2011
Mr and Mrs. Brennan
Bedside manner is excellent. Dr is kind and he has time to listen - he does not rush. He's a good Dr and We are glad we picked him.

June 9th, 2011
Personable rather than clinical. High trust factor.

January 31st, 2009
This doctor comes in to see his patients after twelve midnight. Visiting hours are long over and so the elderly are represented by themselves only and no one who is alert and competent is there when he comes. He does not contact family members even when a specific request is put in the chart.