A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Rashbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Rashbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashbaum
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rashbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashbaum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rashbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph F Rashbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph F. Rashbaum practice?
- Dr. Ralph Rashbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Rashbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.