Learn more about Dr. Ralph Rashbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Rashbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rashbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashbaum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rashbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph F Rashbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph F. Rashbaum practice?
- Dr. Ralph Rashbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Rashbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.