Dr. Ralph Rashbaum Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Rashbaum?

Posted on August 14th, 2016

He performed my wife's back surgery. She actually got worse and after several follow up appointments & no improvement, he told her to go home. His lack of empathy was amazing. As a co-founder of TBI, I'm sure he smiles all the way to the bank.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr. Rashbaum was able to fix my hip after seeing eleven other doctors!

Waste of time

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Let me just start out buy saying that I was referred to Dr and what a waste of time. I have Mri to prove that I have problems. Just put it this way all they want at Texas Back is an easy fix. I saw this guy in Nov. and he said that basically I was faking it. When him and the other doctors read an mri all they read is the impression. They don't take time to read the actual report. I was seeing Dr James Cable pain management doctor for TBI and he was telling me and my wife that I need the xblock put in for spinal stenosis. He referred me back to Dr Shellock waste of time with her as well do to the lack of knowledge and or experience. I recently had a new mri do and the results are different then the one before. I would go see a neurosurgeon and stay away from this place and all docs there

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr Rashbaum is an awesome doctor! After 25 years of back pain he knew what was wrong with my back and took care of me. He listened, spoke with me about past attempts to fix my back. Started testing each area to see for sure his thoughts were right. And once all the test all pointed to the same area he knew just what to do. I have not sat down in 25 years and I can not tell you what it feels like to be able to do so!

Coping with DDD ain't easy.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Before I began treatment with Doctor Rashbaum; I had given up hope. The Degenerative Disc Disease in my spine is to the point that aside from Artificial discs there is nothing operative that can be done surgically. Doc R, has taken me into his pain management program, and has helpped me keep on going and remainig a productive member of society.

Wow!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Dr. Rashbaum was awesome!

My Dr Feelbetter!

Posted on April 6th, 2010

I went to Dr Rashbaum, after being treated for approx 1yr, with another pain doc. Dr Rashbaum is exactly the kind of doc I prefer! He does speak into a mic, and made me see a shrink (in-house).I was being evaluated for a possible spinal implant. I went with the in-home unit, with no surgery! He sent me to his pain doc, which is exactly what I wanted! (to change from my past doc)The staff is great, and I have received the best care, and treatment. I did just learn he no longer accepts UHC! So, I now have a decision to make! I just prefer to stay with his clinic! In any case, I WOULD recommend him to anyone!

Posted on November 13th, 2009

The most un-caring pain doctor I have ever met!

His way or the highway! Doesn't listen!

Posted on August 13th, 2009

Went for a consultation for a spinal cord stimulator. Wants me to see a shrink for depression. I am depressed because I live in pain 24/7. Hello? I also did not like him talking into his recorder while I sat there listening.

Posted on September 12th, 2017