Learn more about Dr. Ralph Retherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Retherford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retherford
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Retherford Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Retherford graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Retherford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph E Retherford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Retherford practice?
- Dr. Ralph Retherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Retherford practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.