A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Retherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Retherford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Retherford graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Retherford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph E Retherford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Retherford practice?
- Dr. Ralph Retherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Retherford practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.