A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Retherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Retherford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retherford
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Retherford Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Retherford graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Retherford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph E Retherford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Retherford practice?
- Dr. Ralph Retherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Retherford practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.