Learn more about Dr. Ralph Retherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Retherford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Retherford graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Retherford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Retherford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Retherford practice?
Dr. Ralph Retherford practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.