A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Richart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Surgical Pathology
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Diseases
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richart graduated from University of Rochester . He has 11 awards.
Dr. Richart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Richart practice?
Dr. Ralph Richart practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.