A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Roan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Roan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Roan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Roan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Roman Roan MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Roan practice?
- Dr. Ralph Roan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Roan practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.