A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Russo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Russo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Russo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Eugene Russo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Russo practice?
- Dr. Ralph Russo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Russo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Cardiologists.