A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Russo is Excellent. Dr. Russo has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Russo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Russo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Russo practice?
Dr. Ralph Russo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cinnaminson, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Raul Russo