A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Ryback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Ryback is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Ryback, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alcoholic Intoxication
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryback graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryback has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Willough At Naples
- Potomac Ridge Behavorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Simon Ryback MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Ryback practice?
- Dr. Ralph Ryback has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Ryback practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.