2.0

Aug 20th, 2015

Doesn't really listen as he should...too quick on the diagnosis without penetrating the defenses.

Aug 14th, 2014

This "doctor" loves to stack meds, he gives one, then another to counteract the effects of the first one, and so on and so on. All I had was simple depression from stressful incidents occurring all at once. I needed to go to another psychiatrist just to wean off of the necessary meds that Ryback prescribed! He even prescribed Geodone, which is an antipsychotic!!!

Excellent Mental Health Specialist show details Excellent Mental Health Specialist
by In and Out Customer, and one that has a chance at life thanks to this man. on Nov 11th, 2010

As I would like to be an Individual Case, Anyone strong enough to admit to Needing Help, and in search of the Quick Fix, there is no Such thing. In the Real World, Dr. Ryback has the Knowledge,Experience,Mental Capacity,Dedication,and Did I say Experience to be able to help, Even myself, along with 1000s of other Unique Cases. Hes a Good Man, Excellent Dr., and if not for this Man my path to Recovery would not be 80% on Track. I don't trust anyone. I trust Dr. Ryback.

Review show details Review
by Carol Strammiello 727-376-8161 or 727-560-3399 on Oct 28th, 2009

short Tempered, Will not listen. Makes jugement before hearing the whole Story. If it was up to him he would have me in Jail, for doing nothing and the other person assulted me. She smack me very hard in the face. Merle opened the door for so I could use the phone. The of person ran in before me and merle told her she has rto get out Because I was first. She resisted and finally listened to merle and got out. I had taken 5 minutes and let her use the phone. All the time she was waiting she was cusing and she is going to woop me. Before she used the phone she was pushing me with her very big stomach and than blind sided with a very hard smack across the face. You could seee her hand pint on her face and my mouth weas bleeding. I decided to press charges and called the police. So why tell me I cam very close to going to jail. We worked in the law enforcemnet field. I do not go around hitting. ZZI wish would call me and tell me why I have the shakes and what meds you lower becuase you belived I did something. I can not get another appointment in two weeks. Can you call me in another two weeks of prescriptions. I would be at walgreens 727-793-7821