2.0

fina a diffrent dr. show details fina a diffrent dr.
Jan 12th, 2016

very unprofessional, lack of respect, swears and schedules apt keeps you waiting over an hour, never calls and doesn't show up

Horrible doctor show details Horrible doctor
by Sarah on Nov 25th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune of speaking to. He is now working at the Vines hospital in Ocala, so I was not given a choice of doctor and ended up with him. He doesn't listen at all and is far too quick to diagnose you. He diagnosed me with bipolar disorder because I'm happy and hyper some days while exhibiting no actual mania. Everyone's moods change day to day, that doesn't make me bipolar. He is also a bully on a power trip - he threatened to have me committed long term because my foot was broken and apparently "people don't just get drunk and end up with a broken foot"... other staff members were able to talk him out of that, but he still kept me there three days after my baker act expired while all other staff I spoke to agreed that I should not have been there that long. Even one of the therapists working in the hospital told me that she doesn't like him. This doctor is just incredibly unpleasant.

Aug 20th, 2015

Doesn't really listen as he should...too quick on the diagnosis without penetrating the defenses.

Aug 14th, 2014

This "doctor" loves to stack meds, he gives one, then another to counteract the effects of the first one, and so on and so on. All I had was simple depression from stressful incidents occurring all at once. I needed to go to another psychiatrist just to wean off of the necessary meds that Ryback prescribed! He even prescribed Geodone, which is an antipsychotic!!!

Excellent Mental Health Specialist show details Excellent Mental Health Specialist
by In and Out Customer, and one that has a chance at life thanks to this man. on Nov 11th, 2010

As I would like to be an Individual Case, Anyone strong enough to admit to Needing Help, and in search of the Quick Fix, there is no Such thing. In the Real World, Dr. Ryback has the Knowledge,Experience,Mental Capacity,Dedication,and Did I say Experience to be able to help, Even myself, along with 1000s of other Unique Cases. Hes a Good Man, Excellent Dr., and if not for this Man my path to Recovery would not be 80% on Track. I don't trust anyone. I trust Dr. Ryback.