Dr. Ralph Saintfort MD Patient Reviews

K
He doesn't listen!

September 5th, 2014
patient
He dropped my bipolar son because he missed an appointment and said he was not responsible. He did not send us a letter. I had to call 6 times before I got a call back. He did not send my son a letter, as is the ethical thing to do. And dropping him for not showing up for an appointment? How is he supposed to get his meds? He can't just stop them cold turkey before he finds another doctor. This man even said smoking pot was legal. I think HE needs to see a psychiatrist!!

April 28th, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I really appreciate the succinct nature that Dr. Saintfort conducts himself and his practice. He didn't "rush" to medicate me, but made sure that my issues were addressed, understood, and eased into. He has always been on time, punctual, respectful of my time, and easy to work with when rescheduling is necessary. He has been an absolute difference-maker for me through some very difficult recent personal times in my life. Being willing to see a mental healthcare professional was not easy for me from an ego standpoint. Dr. Saintfort has made all the difference in the world to my willingness to address my problems. Needless, to say, I highly recommend.

December 31st, 2013
Very poor services. This man cares only of the money that walks through his door. He has no patient interaction at all. He does not listen, and likes to ridicule. It is simply his way or the highway. My advice.....Seek elsewhere!!

September 15th, 2010
If you think you have ADD or ADHD find someone else
His office said he was able to work with me on ADD issues, and THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. It was a total waste of my time. As I look back..... I got in to see him in less than a week (must not get repeat patients). He is at his 3rd location and the other 2 would not give me his # (They must know he is less than qualified) I also read a bad review elsewhere and hope this helps someone not make the mistake I did.Best of luck finding someone else.

September 23rd, 2009
best psychiatrist i have ever worked with