A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Saunders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saunders
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saunders Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Craig Saunders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Ralph Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Saunders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sparta, TN.
See Sparta Orthopedic Surgeons.