Learn more about Dr. Ralph Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Saunders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Craig Saunders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Ralph Saunders has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Saunders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and London, KY.
See Keller Surgeons.