Learn more about Dr. Ralph Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Saunders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saunders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Saunders practice?
Dr. Ralph Saunders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Keller Surgeons.