A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Scallion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Scallion, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Scallion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scallion graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scallion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michael Scallion MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Scallion practice?
- Dr. Ralph Scallion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Scallion practices Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Addiction Specialists.