A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Schutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Schutz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schutz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Andrew Schutz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Schutz practice?
- Dr. Ralph Schutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Schutz practices Emergency Medicine near Shawnee, KS.
See Shawnee Emergency Physicians.