A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Silverman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Silverman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Silverman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Silverman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Colorectal Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.