A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans