A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Stern MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Stern practice?
- Dr. Ralph Stern has 18 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Stern practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geneticists.