A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Stocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Stocker, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Stocker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stocker graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stocker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph P Stocker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph P. Stocker practice?
- Dr. Ralph Stocker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Stocker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Rheumatologists.