A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Stolz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Stolz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stolz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Stolz DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Stolz practice?
- Dr. Ralph Stolz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Stolz practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Emmaus, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.