A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Tabib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Tabib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabib graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Downtown
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Tabib FACR and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Tabib practice?
- Dr. Ralph Tabib has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Tabib practices Rheumatology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Rheumatologists.