A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Tauke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Tauke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Tauke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauke graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Tauke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Tauke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Tauke practice?
- Dr. Ralph Tauke has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Tauke practices Family Medicine near Prairie Du Chien, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Onalaska, WI and La Crosse, WI.
See Prairie Du Chien Family Physicians.