Learn more about Dr. Ralph Tauke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Tauke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tauke
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tauke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Tauke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauke graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Tauke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Tauke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Tauke practice?
- Dr. Ralph Tauke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Tauke practices Family Medicine near Decorah, IA.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and La Crescent, MN.
See Decorah Primary Care Doctors.